Fuck Canada Post!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

canada is the land of my beaver friends

Canadia isnt that bad...ive been living in van city all my life and it kicks ass.....i dont like quebec with all those frenchy guys but the west coast aint bad........the only part that bothers me about vancouver is that there is soo much beef with van writers.....its bullshit......that and the fact that i cant own an AK47

fack:dazed:

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Canada Post is fucking terrible. It took them six days to return a package to me because I need 6 more cents. 6 days..........

pffft please! 6 days isn't that much - and Canada is fucking HUGE.

it takes 2 days for my mail to get to me from Dublin - and thats when everything is hunk dory with postage. I only live 15 minutes drive from Dublin!!!!!

me too so me and mister durden here will kindly tell all you canadian pussies with lumberjacks for mothers to suck our dicks eh?

haha all you canadians have mothers who resemble the bitch lesbian who runs the post that the older brother on malcom in the middle has to work at....the one up north....hahahaha. thats every single one of yours mother. (jeebus, my basic english skills are going to shit.)

once i get a nuke, canada is gonna be one big motherfucking parking lot for once and all......

linguistic avenger strikes again!

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

(jeebus, my basic english skills are going to shit.)

of ACTION FIGURES (canadians call them figurines???hahahaha another reason to nuke you all....)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fig·ure Pronunciation Key (fgyr)

n.

A written or printed symbol representing something other than a letter, especially a number.

figures Mathematical calculations: good at figures.

An amount represented in numbers: sold for a large figure.

Mathematics. A geometric form consisting of any combination of points, lines, or planes: A triangle is a plane figure.

The outline, form, or silhouette of a thing.

The shape or form of a human body.

An indistinct object or shape: saw figures dashing down the street.

A person, especially a well-known one: a famous historical figure.

A person's public image or presence: became a tragic figure overnight.

Impression or appearance made: cuts a dashing figure.

A person, animal, or object that symbolizes something.

A pictorial or sculptural representation, especially of the human body.

A diagram.

A design or pattern, as in a textile: silk with a paisley figure.

An illustration printed from an engraved plate or block.

A configuration or distinct group of steps in a dance.

A pattern traced by a series of movements, as in ice skating.

Music. A brief melodic or harmonic unit often constituting the basis of a larger phrase or structure.

Logic. Any one of the forms that a syllogism can take, depending on the position of the middle term.

fig·u·rine Pronunciation Key (fgy-rn)

n.

A small molded or sculptured figure; a statuette.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[French, from Italian figurina, diminutive of figura, figure, from Latin figra. See figure.]

I'd have to say the choice of the word figurine over figure was more precise.

:king:

well, i dont know how they do things in ireland....but in AMERICA we call action figures fucking ACTION FIGURES. speaking of ireland miss. anal retentive grammar queen, has anything good come out of there? because it's looking like its gonna meet the same fate as canada once i'm through with it.

stop trying to be england. british people are at least funny.......ireland is just sheeps and stonehenge and bars.

here i come again

speaking of ireland miss. anal retentive grammar queen,

has anything good come out of there? because it's looking like its gonna meet the same fate as canada once i'm through with it.

stop trying to be england. british people are at least funny.......ireland is just sheeps and stonehenge and bars.

I prefer Linguistic Avenger, but anal retentive grammar queen is fine as long as you remember the *queen* part.

Virtually nothing of any worth has come out of this shithole, feel free to nuke it. Be my guest.

As it happens I *am* american, I just don't think that's an excuse for poor language usage.

I find the irish have a desperate terror of being anything like england - to the point of being in denial about how like the english they are.

although this is outside my usual field, a little geography for your ignorant yank ass....

STONEHENGE IS IN ENGLAND, FOOL:king: :P

As it happens I *am* american, I just don't think that's an excuse for poor language usage.

actually. it is.

although this is outside my usual field, a little geography for your ignorant yank ass....STONEHENGE IS IN ENGLAND, FOOL

i think all of what i've said can fall under the category of "sarcasm"....i like playing the "ignorant american" part at times. then again, the jokes are always less funny when you need to point them out.

i think all of what i've said can fall under the category of "sarcasm"....i like playing the "ignorant american" part at times. then again, the jokes are always less funny when you need to point them out.

I was only joking honey. I would never have include the "yank" part if I was trying for the Moral Highground:p

Archived