victoria's secret + graffiti + swimsuits = ?

unknown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

disgusting. I would never pay for or wear something like that BUT if some company wanted to pay be big money to print MY tag on some shit like that Id do it. Then Id have ever dumb bitch with fake tits advertising my name all over the beach :D hahaha ahh the fact that it says victorias secret is gross though.

Originally posted by MESTHREE

disgusting. I would never pay for or wear something like that BUT if some company wanted to pay be big money to print MY tag on some shit like that Id do it. Then Id have ever dumb bitch with fake tits advertising my name all over the beach :D hahaha ahh the fact that it says victorias secret is gross though.

ahhhhh mess three and i are on the same page. thanks girl for explaining it more!

it's all good

i'm all for it. most girls can't get involved in graf and if they want to floss some graf styles for us, word em up!! i love seeing girls wear some hip-hop flava. many of them cant be involved in the scene yet they want to be. now, if i see some dude on the beach in a pair of tagged up swim trunks and if i ask him if he writes and he says no...i'm gonna laugh in his face and talk a lot of shit!! honestly, the more commercialized it gets the more you have to help you get out of trouble. people blame all their stupidity on the media, so why cant we. its too late now to turn back, we all have to accept the fact the world knows what we're doin. so, lets just roll with it and when we're old and grey we can snicker at all the false documents which explain the game of graffiti. cause only those who are deep into the system can truly understand what this game is all about.

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahhaa....that has got to be one of the most busted victorias secret models ever, not to mention the supposed graffiti looks like nothing more than some cheese dick graffiti font you could download off the internet.....

fuck the bullshit, i want to see tyra in some thigh highs.....

Word Im with you kid that is some wack handstyles and wheres tyra in some thongs at ...

• 2 weeks later...

fuck this. I dont want to pretend to be "too hardcore" for it, but i think it's bullshit. victoria secrets? what do the fucking ceo's know about graf? nothing. it's complete bullshit and we shouldn't let our culture get sold out to corporate fucks who dont give a fuck. they are using graf exactly in the way isn't intended to be: as a fuckign advertisement. it pisses me off. and she's fucking busted.

angry-saturday-shitfuck

Re: it's all good

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

i'm all for it. most girls can't get involved in graf and if they want to floss some graf styles for us, word em up!! i love seeing girls wear some hip-hop flava. many of them cant be involved in the scene yet they want to be. now, if i see some dude on the beach in a pair of tagged up swim trunks and if i ask him if he writes and he says no...i'm gonna laugh in his face and talk a lot of shit!! honestly, the more commercialized it gets the more you have to help you get out of trouble. people blame all their stupidity on the media, so why cant we. its too late now to turn back, we all have to accept the fact the world knows what we're doin. so, lets just roll with it and when we're old and grey we can snicker at all the false documents which explain the game of graffiti. cause only those who are deep into the system can truly understand what this game is all about.

Exactly WHY can't most girls get involved in graf besides strapping it across their tits and crotch...? Fill us ladies on 12 oz in on your brilliant theory there.

All else aside - I agree with Mes and Devilush - that shit's dumb, and you know no writer would wear it.

Archived