battle: YOU be the judge

jewpork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well

They both lack letterform, but they have nice can control...A I can make out letters easier than B so its A...

THEYR BOTH KINDA HARD TO READ....BUT THE FIRST ONE(A)IS MORE LEGIBL;E...AND WHENEVER YOUR BATTLING SOMEONE I THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE IN BLACK AND WHITE....JUST LETTERS NO COLORS NECESSARY FOR YOUR SHIT TO BUMP...BY THE WAY WHAT DOES THE SECOND ONE SAY?????

DRUNK THEMO1

Guest mikro137

a is etter executed , but b hmmmm.... i like the idea , dut those letters in oth ar kinda ehhh welll.... not my steez , but a has my vote.

aiyo Themo, i kno you, well sorta.

you kno a couple of friends of mine and i met you one day at phun.

i was meeting up with acet and she introduced me to u.

i was with gr4 that day.

i also seen you and acet at some shows the past summer.

atmosphere and the necro show.

oh yeah.

A = Mylk

B = Bafl

At first glance I probably would have liked both pieces but I just notice all the flaws whe you make me compare them and now I hate them both... why do you care whos better? can't u just have fun painting and settle you disputes with knives or mario Kart or sumthin???:spent:

both are bad

why wasn't there a voting option stating that people who aren't good enough should be humble and not try to battle.

Guest willy.wonka

well................they are kinda messy

at first i went with A,but then i see that B has a little more imagination and a FORCE FIELD...cancel my vote for A....and create a "tie" and cast my vote down.i cant decide.i see what B was trying to bust and A just looks wierd...i dunno.but check this out

Archived