Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jewpork

battle: YOU be the judge

they are both pretty good , but B looks kinda sloppy and messy , whilist A looks more organized and just appears better .......but then again A has less colour etc , but i still gotta go with A......

votin for A although both seem to be kind of sloppy

good ideas a is much more clean but needs some color

b seems sloppy all over

A definitely won that

first off, both flicks are kinda shitty...

from the looks of it though, A looks somewhat unfinished to me... some of the lines a bit choppy, like he/she planned to come back to finish or wasnt done yet... pretty dope though.

as for B, its kinda clean, pretty neat to look at, but the letters are lacking/hard to see from my stand point...

with better flicks i could tell more, but i think i would like A more than B.

they pretty close skill wise i guess, but i like A's style more than B from those piks..

tease

Dr. Dazzle's all important vote goes to.........

A.

I can't read either of them, but "B" has a smoother shape, a more interesting design, and uses the colors chosen in a better way than "A." He gets points for blacking out his background and popping the piece off with a white double outline.

hmmmm B looks better in that pik, but i still like A's style more...

even though i think A's fill lacking kinda... unless its not just one color but its hard to tell, and he didnt roll the bg, but i do like the fill in his 3d.

im sticking with my vote...

A

teaser

Guest platapie

i think if B was exicuted better it would be the winner but A is also pretty fresh and it seems better exicuted.

hmmm....in the first pic i liked A better then B, but in the retake of B, i seemed to have like B better. they both are a bit choppy, seems like they did them at night, or didnt take the total effort into it, but whatever.

im going to have to be differnt and go with B......

yeah.

I cant stand graff you cant read, but exhibit a, has a sharper and more consistant style.

Guest 1honkeymofo

ok heres how i see it, when i looked at the two, the first thing i saw was that bafl has no formal letter structure,you can call it wild style, but i call it weak when letters are based off of fluff that might look cool at first glance, but hold no validity. as far as colors go i like the greens but again, that doest make up for the poor letters. so yeah, and i'm not tryin to be bias but i mean comon kids, look at that f! sorry bro, mylk definently burned yer ass.

Guest L.RonHubbard

they are both decent...and pretty equal. but i like B better because i prefer the rounder more wavy style than the sharp edges of A. the only thing i dont like about B is that weird green part in the middle.