when i said that KITTIE had one good song, i was wrong...

seeking

they have a whole album worth of great fucking songs! i dont care if they're hacks, if they're cheesy, if they're wack, they fucking rock hard and thats all that matters to a brotha like me!

'pink lemonade' is a personal favorite at this time... you cant fuck with a song that lumbers along at 40bpm, and still threatens to tear your fucking head off and shove it up your moms ass!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

Boxing theme?

Roy Davis Jr. has a video on BET. It was so gawdawful...

but who's going to tell the best pound for pound fighter in the world

that his rapping skills are craptastic.

yeah i tried getting into them again. it doesnt work. the get a good sound going, then they just fuck it all up with their forced aggression. and a lot of their songs are just play fucking retarded. theres a lot more music out there that is better than this shit.

i like how they sing in the innocent way, and i like how they can sound at times, but alll that goes to shit once they start yelling and calling themselves whores.

and i hate the fact that they carry out the traditional thought that being goth means wearing dark clothes and thinking like a pissed off highschool kid. mainstream trends are just abused versions or what they originally are...and im not a fan of abuse.

go to the mall and shoot yourselves if you think goth is all about being an angry piece of of the aggro crag*.

aggro crag - mountain kids had to climb on Global Guts to win some shit. i didnt like this mountain. it was bad. its the equivelent to shit.

i agvree, their screaming is fucking annoying. trying to sound like you are satan is stupid enough for guys to do, but even worse when your a girl. if they would stick to the 'pretty' singing on top of the really heavy music, they could do no wrong in my eyes...

and i refuse to listen to the lyrics as anything other than melodies, i know they arent very smart, i dont want to have it proven...

makros, if you wanna put me onto similar sorts of bands that dont suck, id be forever indebted.

Hey

Originally posted by crso

has anyone heard that group that sounds like the beastie boys. i saw the video on mtv 2. it had a boxing theme.

You're talking about Quarashi "Stick em up" i have their demo. it sucks. they suck. i really dont' like them. Beastie boys own them as for their white rapping skills/talent.

Re: Hey

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

You're talking about Quarashi "Stick em up" i have their demo. it sucks. they suck. i really dont' like them. Beastie boys own them as for their white rapping skills/talent.

i forgot their name . i just thought they were a bunch of biters.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i agvree, their screaming is fucking annoying. trying to sound like you are satan is stupid enough for guys to do, but even worse when your a girl. if they would stick to the 'pretty' singing on top of the really heavy music, they could do no wrong in my eyes...

and i refuse to listen to the lyrics as anything other than melodies, i know they arent very smart, i dont want to have it proven...

makros, if you wanna put me onto similar sorts of bands that dont suck, id be forever indebted.

yeah my "music (feat. other "random" thoughts" thread involves some bands with female singers. i dont know if you see the thread or not, but yeah its there.

i agree tho, take away the screaming and stick to the "pretty" vocals with the heavy sound, and i would actually like their music.

I don't like them

They sound like a cross between Tarrie B and Human Waste Project, without the good points of either....

they did show up just as HWP and Tarrie were at their peak...............

ps, they aren't goth - they just have a contract with hot Topic and ear their clothes constantly............Hot Topic seels cheap shit to the 13 Baby Bats that the goths laugh at...........kinda like goth toys........:D

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Boxing theme?

Roy Davis Jr. has a video on BET. It was so gawdawful...

but who's going to tell the best pound for pound fighter in the world

that his rapping skills are craptastic.

last i knew it was roy jones jr...

but i could be wrong, i never saw the video, an besides shane mosley was the best pound for pound fighter last i knew, roy jones lost that title in sept. 2001

an i apologize if this came off as rude, just statin the fact ma'am*

*har har it was a joke, don't get all emotional on me

i think imma turn my sig into a disclaimer...

*EDIT*

nope you were right, its roy jones.

Archived