Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

when i said that KITTIE had one good song, i was wrong...

Recommended Posts

they have a whole album worth of great fucking songs! i dont care if they're hacks, if they're cheesy, if they're wack, they fucking rock hard and thats all that matters to a brotha like me!

 

'pink lemonade' is a personal favorite at this time... you cant fuck with a song that lumbers along at 40bpm, and still threatens to tear your fucking head off and shove it up your moms ass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover

slow but rockin eh?

 

you ever listened to preston school of industry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

Shit bro, thats some dangerous stuff you're listening to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone heard that group that sounds like the beastie boys. i saw the video on mtv 2. it had a boxing theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes they have some ok songs.not a big fan. maybe ill listen to the cd when i get a chance but i never liked one of there videos with a man running from a group of girls in his uinderwear. i can always do without that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

Boxing theme?

 

Roy Davis Jr. has a video on BET. It was so gawdawful...

but who's going to tell the best pound for pound fighter in the world

that his rapping skills are craptastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i tried getting into them again. it doesnt work. the get a good sound going, then they just fuck it all up with their forced aggression. and a lot of their songs are just play fucking retarded. theres a lot more music out there that is better than this shit.

 

i like how they sing in the innocent way, and i like how they can sound at times, but alll that goes to shit once they start yelling and calling themselves whores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and i hate the fact that they carry out the traditional thought that being goth means wearing dark clothes and thinking like a pissed off highschool kid. mainstream trends are just abused versions or what they originally are...and im not a fan of abuse.

 

 

go to the mall and shoot yourselves if you think goth is all about being an angry piece of of the aggro crag*.

 

aggro crag - mountain kids had to climb on Global Guts to win some shit. i didnt like this mountain. it was bad. its the equivelent to shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agvree, their screaming is fucking annoying. trying to sound like you are satan is stupid enough for guys to do, but even worse when your a girl. if they would stick to the 'pretty' singing on top of the really heavy music, they could do no wrong in my eyes...

 

and i refuse to listen to the lyrics as anything other than melodies, i know they arent very smart, i dont want to have it proven...

 

 

makros, if you wanna put me onto similar sorts of bands that dont suck, id be forever indebted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey

 

Originally posted by crso

has anyone heard that group that sounds like the beastie boys. i saw the video on mtv 2. it had a boxing theme.

 

You're talking about Quarashi "Stick em up" i have their demo. it sucks. they suck. i really dont' like them. Beastie boys own them as for their white rapping skills/talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

an angry piece of of the aggro crag*.

 

aggro crag - mountain kids had to climb on Global Guts to win some shit. i didnt like this mountain. it was bad. its the equivelent to shit.

 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you are the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just bought three really good cd's.

 

can-cannibalism

 

dj shadow-funk spectrum

 

gorillaz-g-sides

 

and grant green-"am i blue?"

 

thank god for tax returns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Hey

 

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

 

You're talking about Quarashi "Stick em up" i have their demo. it sucks. they suck. i really dont' like them. Beastie boys own them as for their white rapping skills/talent.

 

 

i forgot their name . i just thought they were a bunch of biters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i agvree, their screaming is fucking annoying. trying to sound like you are satan is stupid enough for guys to do, but even worse when your a girl. if they would stick to the 'pretty' singing on top of the really heavy music, they could do no wrong in my eyes...

 

and i refuse to listen to the lyrics as anything other than melodies, i know they arent very smart, i dont want to have it proven...

 

 

makros, if you wanna put me onto similar sorts of bands that dont suck, id be forever indebted.

 

yeah my "music (feat. other "random" thoughts" thread involves some bands with female singers. i dont know if you see the thread or not, but yeah its there.

 

i agree tho, take away the screaming and stick to the "pretty" vocals with the heavy sound, and i would actually like their music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like them

 

They sound like a cross between Tarrie B and Human Waste Project, without the good points of either....

they did show up just as HWP and Tarrie were at their peak...............

 

 

ps, they aren't goth - they just have a contract with hot Topic and ear their clothes constantly............Hot Topic seels cheap shit to the 13 Baby Bats that the goths laugh at...........kinda like goth toys........:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HELLSATAN

i went to a show earlier this week and the singer from kittie was there. I should have shot her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by --zeSto--

Boxing theme?

 

Roy Davis Jr. has a video on BET. It was so gawdawful...

but who's going to tell the best pound for pound fighter in the world

that his rapping skills are craptastic.

 

last i knew it was roy jones jr...

 

but i could be wrong, i never saw the video, an besides shane mosley was the best pound for pound fighter last i knew, roy jones lost that title in sept. 2001

 

an i apologize if this came off as rude, just statin the fact ma'am*

 

*har har it was a joke, don't get all emotional on me

 

i think imma turn my sig into a disclaimer...

 

*EDIT*

 

nope you were right, its roy jones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Roy Jones Jr. is rapping around now, but I do know he's playing semi-pro basketball... still, don't sleep...

 

 

AND DONE FOUR... THIS is the Kittie thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×