hjg yo

40ozavenger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how it says it became an eye sore AFTER it was hit by graffitti.

luana hills builds a bad ass golf course that cost who knows how many millions of dollars, just up the road, and that area still looks like shit, well, except for that new parking lot and all. anyone been kicked out of that place for drinking yet?

fuck it, put up whatever you got, that's still pretty old, i don't have many pics from that time frame either. I do have some from '93 that i scavenged and scraped to find, but not many, if you don't see it on here post it, i probably don't have it.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by cutelocal

did anyone catch the hjg on the dumpster at pearl country club facing the freeway?

i spocked that one, it's pretty ono.

speaking of graf on the news, anyone see the ten o'clock last night, on I think kgmb, they were talking about opening stairway to heaven and putting in something were the Omega station is, and they totally showed all the hjg uk tags, crim , reck, and even the huge reck , which used to be UK (bastard), but yeah, that was pretty cool, I got to watch it in pali bottle.

Guest platapie

after has got to be the biggest insparation to bombing straight letters in hawaii to me. zf gets the straight silyl bombing bumps from me. but whatevers who cares.

Archived