hjg yo

40ozavenger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of the old hjg stuff i want is from '95-'96 and was done at the pali, also some dowmtown stuff i'd like to get a couple more recent ones from the pali that got buffed real quick too. if anybody has anything that's not already up please post it even if it's really ugly like that last one.

seriously???, that would be really cool of you. we have some of our old shit, but not much, you seem to have a lot from the windward side, any old pieces of ours from the aikahi water tower circa '93-'94 would really stoke me out too. we got dead crew members now, so any old pictures could hold memories, wish we'd thought of that when we were 13. we only started taking pictures in '98, and only started consistently taking pictures of all our stuff in 2000, so almost everything before that is missing in our photo album. thanks for your help.

well anything you got is greatly appreciated cutelocal, damn that last one is ugly! yeah, we used to get chased away from the water tower by cops once in a while, it's mellow now, you just gotta trailblaze cuz GreatDANES guard the old trail.

Archived