sketch

alpha

its funny how people see this shit and have nothing better to say then "YOU'RE A TOY!" or "JUST QUIT". when you guys started writing i HIGHLY doubt you just busted out with dope shit and that was that. im sure you guys did wack ass shit when you were first getting into graffiti. everyone has to start somewhere, and being a complete asshole to someone who is looking for constructive criticism isn't the way to go about it... cuz you were all the same way once upon a time. so get off those high horses you guys are so proudly trotting around on

but yea, i don't remember who said it, but just work on straight letters and letter styles in general. dont go straight to being all crazy style and shit. start off doing complete straight letters and then bending a few lines here, or adding a few things there. that's about all i can tell you... start off simple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SymonSays25:

I've got some advice for you... QUIT NOW! or just stop doing gay toy ass shit.

fuckinchrist...its probably smart that you don't talk like this anywhere else other than the internet. ego assholes with big mouths get broken teeth...

Archived