Girlfriends/Boyfriends ruin you.

Guest Wilt

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Wilt

Maybe this has been posted before maybe not..i dont care.Ive noticed this growing trend that everyone in my crew is falling to.GIRLS..its like when they meet a new girl..they become inactive with graff...when i meet a girl i tell them right off the bat "painting comes before everything" it might be the reason girls dont stick around..but in all honesty i dont care for them to.my best friend and i guess cofounder of the crew just got a girlfriend..and has painted once since then..it makes me sick..like i dont even want to push this crew because of the nonsense.if im the only active writer what's the point?please share your opinions..do significant others ruin a lot of writers?

amen brother! i just had a HUGE fight with my girl about my painting coming first...I LOVE YOU MAN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah right! I'm sorry, but if men were to bleed out of their dicks, even as a regular normal thing, they wouldn't get out of bed for a week.

I get so sick of men bitching about periods. I mean, if you think they annoy YOU, imagine what it must be like for us........

Go get kicked in the testicles.. feel free to talk after that. On a more personal note i did for a short while bleed from my dick after a nice little fist to kidney incedent.

Let me reword that. Im sure its not a pleasent ordeal to have to go through.. but that wasnt the point. I was saying some people feel inclined to use it as an excuse to act and do shit thats completely ridiculous and i dont see it as much of an issue when your on it.. just dont go faking it.

• 11 months later...

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,

I WISH I NEVER WOULD HAVE INTODUCED MY GIRL, OR

EX GIRL INTO THE GAME. I THOUGHT HAVING MY SHORTY

BY MY SIDE WHILE STEADY WRECKING SHIT WOULD BE NOTHING

BUT PURE DELIGHT. WELL, AT FIRST IT WAS. I GOT HER TO

PRACTICE A BIT AND GIVE HER THE IDEA OF WHAT IT MEANS

TO "BE UP" AND "STAY UP". SO THROUGH ALL THIS BUILDING HER

UP TO PERFECTION WAS A SUCCESS. WE WENT ON COUNTLESS

MISSIONS AND SOON GOT HER INTO BEING COMFORTABLE

WITH GOING SOLO. THE NEXT THING I KNOW, SHE STARTS

RUBBING IT IN MY FACE. "OHHH YOU SUCKA, I'M CATCHING FAME"

SO I THOUGHT FOR A SECOND, "DAAAMN, I WANNA' BONE" BUT

SHE KEPT SAYING HOW SHE WAS SO DOPE AND HOW SHE COULD

BATTLE ME WITH EASE AT ANY TIME. SO I AGREED TO HER TERMS

OF THE BATTLE. IF I WON, I WOULD GET A FULL DAY OF STRAIGHT

SALIVA PENAL BATHING. IF SHE WERE TO WIN, I WOULD HAVE TO QUIT WRITING FOR A MONTH AND WHEN I RETURN, WOULD HAVE TO

WRITE WHAT SHE WANTED. THE BATTLE WAS ON, CANS RATTLED,

ON LOOKERS VIEWED IN AMAZEMENT, FUMES BEGAN TO CLOUD UP,

ONLOOKERS INHALED, TENSION BUILT UP BETWEEN THE TWO OF US,

ONLOOKERS WERE CRAZY BLIT BY THEN........ THE BATTLE WAS DONE.

JUDGES STUDIED CAREFULY, BY CONSIDERING ALL KEY FACTORS

WITHIN THE PIECE. THE JUDGES JUST COULD'NT COME TO A CLEAR

AGREEMENT ON WHO THE WINNER WOULD BE. SO IT WAS LEFT UP TO

THE SURPRISE JUDGE FOR THE FINAL CALL, WHO TURNED OUT TO BE

HER COUSIN " A N I T A " AND ENDED UP TAKING MY RIGHTS TO

CONTINUE LIVING ON WITH MY PASSION AND SOMEWHAT ADDICTION.

SHE THEN LEFT ME NO CHOICE BUT TO REACT UPON HER DECISION.

I THROUGH MY LAST CATAPILLAR YELLOW AT THAT GIT, CAUSING

HER TO STOP BREATHING FOR A GOOD WHILE. I WAS HOWEVER THE THE ONE WHO GOT HER BACK TO NORMAL BREATHING STATUS,

BUT SPIT IN HER FACE AFTER SHE THANKED ME. WHATEVER!!!

THE REASON I'M WRITING THIS IS TO WIN MY GIRL BACK.

BABY, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE, TAKE ME BACK.

I STILL LOVE YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE THE REASON ALL THIS

DRAMA STARTED!!! I LOVE YOU , I MISS YOUR VOICE, YOUR TOUCH

YOUR BODY AND YOUR SMELL COBINED WITH RUSTOLEUM...

CALL ME...

G E R K E M <-------------------

Originally posted by Wilt

Maybe this has been posted before maybe not..i dont care.Ive noticed this growing trend that everyone in my crew is falling to.GIRLS..its like when they meet a new girl..they become inactive with graff...when i meet a girl i tell them right off the bat "painting comes before everything" it might be the reason girls dont stick around..but in all honesty i dont care for them to.my best friend and i guess cofounder of the crew just got a girlfriend..and has painted once since then..it makes me sick..like i dont even want to push this crew because of the nonsense.if im the only active writer what's the point?please share your opinions..do significant others ruin a lot of writers?

i dont know man. everyone needs love and frankly, i probably would spend less time painting if i had a girl, but that wwouldnt stop me from doing it enough to keep it fun and keep it in my blood.

im on a lull anyway, and im single. its all about priorities and as much as any diehard cat will worry about giving it all to graffiti, i got more important shit in my life and it comes first. graffiti will always be with me though.

Re: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,

Originally posted by HAYDA DIZOG

THE REASON I'M WRITING THIS IS TO WIN MY GIRL BACK.

BABY, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE, TAKE ME BACK.

I STILL LOVE YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE THE REASON ALL THIS

DRAMA STARTED!!! I LOVE YOU , I MISS YOUR VOICE, YOUR TOUCH

YOUR BODY AND YOUR SMELL COBINED WITH RUSTOLEUM...

CALL ME...

G E R K E M <-------------------

Brother you aren't ever going to get that girl back if you keep acting like a jackass. And telling that fucked up story on the net which doesn't make either of you look too good is not a great idea. If you really want her back you need to go see her in person and pour out your heart. Not that I understand exactly what you want her for since she seems pretty egotistical and ungrateful.

Guest ArtvandaL

damn WIlt, you act like you King the entire country.

p.s. that means you aint shit, i nver heard of you, and thus girls should come before graff in your case

you must be a faggot

i know plenty of writers who have awesome relationships with their girlfriends and theyre still painting as much as they were before.

and i certaintly dont stop my boyfriend from painting at any occasion.

of course, there are always those guys that get super whipped and never leave their girlfriends sides and totally stop hanging out with their friends, and the same with girls.

those people suck.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by killtheradio

me and my girl r fine a dandy the whole graff thing is cool with her but im just waitin till she rips my heart out and stomps on so i can go back to hating life..... any one feel me?

im in the same boat...i do my thing...

Archived