Girlfriends/Boyfriends ruin you.

Guest Wilt

Maybe this has been posted before maybe not..i dont care.Ive noticed this growing trend that everyone in my crew is falling to.GIRLS..its like when they meet a new girl..they become inactive with graff...when i meet a girl i tell them right off the bat "painting comes before everything" it might be the reason girls dont stick around..but in all honesty i dont care for them to.my best friend and i guess cofounder of the crew just got a girlfriend..and has painted once since then..it makes me sick..like i dont even want to push this crew because of the nonsense.if im the only active writer what's the point?please share your opinions..do significant others ruin a lot of writers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO doubt man. SIgnificant others do man. I had one myself for a bit: I mean its easy to get whipped on a girl when you can get pussy whenever you want and you grow close to one but I mean I would still paint alot at first then I started thinking about if I was whipped or not and all that shit and started painting, playing sports and hanging with my friends instead of her coming first and I lost her. I mean having a girl has its ups and downs but unless your planning on getting married leave time for your boys and all the shit you enjoy doing cause your friends are their for life.

true that graf is your lifestyle, but once you meet that "special" someone, wouldnt you want to devote your time to them? don't you enjoy your time with them? i mean, i am happy that people are realizing that there is a life other than graf. dont get me wrong, i dont mean any harm or i dont mean to insult you....but be happy for them. they found someone that they like, let them enjoy it.

why not get your girl to paint with you? i go with jangels to watch him paint from time to time and it's a nice balance. couples who hang out together are obnoxious. i hate it when people hang out togther too much and lose their identity.

Guest --zeSto--

why are so many relationships simply crutches ?

if you both have half decent - somewhat interesting lives before you got together,

then why the hell would you loose that?

yeah yeah..let him be happy with the bitch..i mean girl..but that doesn't mean he has to stop painting period.when i lived in the same city as him...it was all we did (paint)..and girls on the side..now its taking his life???SCREW THAT...i dunno...graff is just super important to me..because i love it..and i also manage to live a pretty healthy anti social life as well...so it can be done..

Ive been going with this girl for a while now and ill straight tell you how stuff gets screwed up.

1.first off the bat they got issues..it suddenly becomes yours., doesnt

matter if you had no involvment ..now u do.

2.you have to deal with there "cycle".. i wish i had one so i could blame

shit on it when ever i wanted " oh i didnt meen to make u look like an idiot.. im on my u know"

3. you friends no matter what are gonna talk shit ineveitably.

4. phone bill expenses.

5. you cant just simply talk out an issue.. shits got to be a drama

I meen im down for my girl, u know i care about her and all but those five things are almost a guarentee in any relationship at one point or another its the price u pay u know....

Guest -sudz-

isnt it gay when the girl you like is older than you and has a boyfriend who is big and scary and mad at her because she hangs out with you. then you feel all sad like. all well.

I meen im down for my girl, u know i care about her and all but those five things are almost a guarentee in any relationship at one point or another its the price u pay u know....

i am willing to pay this price you speak of.

Only someone that is 'jelouse' of their friend because he has a girlfriend now and is ignoring him would start a thread. Seriously, if you have never had someone special in your life you have no clue why someone would actually pick a girl over graffiti. It's pathetic in a way, because you are comparing graffiti to a girl and you cant do that, there is no comparison. No matter how much you LOVE graffiti, getting up etc.. etc.. it is not a real human being - ah, lessons of life you will get there. Actually, some people never see how much having someone love them is worth, even if its right infront of them. But then again there are the workaholics, alchaholics, sexaholics ......... so yea, its only for the few out there but you should not be whinning about how he is devoting his time to this girl rather then graffiti because you cant relate to it so you cant talk about soemthing you have no idea is.

Guest willy.wonka

oh my god?!

you mean girls try to keep you to themselves?!

i guess that i can see that situation.......girls get turned on when i write in front of them...take my pen away and start rubbing thier pussies with it...strange thing to do.

Romp.com

check it out.....

Originally posted by Iris

why not get your girl to paint with you? i go with jangels to watch him paint from time to time and it's a nice balance. couples who hang out together are obnoxious. i hate it when people hang out togther too much and lose their identity.

NO

don't get your girl to paint with you... or boy for that matter.

do not encourage people to write just because you write.. please.

talk about losing their identity...:rolleyes:

If a writer lets graf slide on behalf of his girl, then he wasn't down for graf like you thought he was from the start.

My 2-year girlfriend hasn't slowed me down. A rule to live by is if a girl doesn't understand or tolerate what their boyfriend is into, then they need to be shown the door (or in the instance of a "dumb bitch," they need to be thrown through it and down a lengthy flight of hard, concrete stairs). Cheerio.

I'm straight with my girl and she encourages me to get up. I can see in some scenereo's where girls can become a reality distraction... let's just hope she's not workin' him up to quit writing.

peace,

P.S. WILT, Check your mail!

i remeber back in the day when you wrote and girls were impressed by it. but when you get older and discover women, they dont want some graff writer. they want a doctor or a lawyer. the girls that do like writers have usually been a graff junkie and have had more hip hop dicks in them than TLC. my point is, you have to get the girl to dig all your other talents, and then graf wont be a big deal to her. she'll be like "you're going out again?" and all you have to tell her is "wear your sexiest pair of underwear, no bra, and that big comforter. i'll be here about three am to wake you up!" and shes happy. its the fifth element of hip hop - (being able to do it, and maintain a dope ass female). it's a hard task and maybe the hardest element to get good at, but just like graf, if you practice for a few years, you're bound to get good enough.

yes, as said before - enjoy the freedom.

i'm 18 going on married and i haven't even finished high school. it's nice sometimes, but sometimes i feel stuck.

fvck the ladies after the money too . . .

keep hoes on the side, whatever. just enjoy the freedom.

Originally posted by High Priest

2.you have to deal with there "cycle".. i wish i had one so i could blame

shit on it when ever i wanted " oh i didnt meen to make u look like an idiot.. im on my u know"

yeah right! I'm sorry, but if men were to bleed out of their dicks, even as a regular normal thing, they wouldn't get out of bed for a week.

I get so sick of men bitching about periods. I mean, if you think they annoy YOU, imagine what it must be like for us........

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah right! I'm sorry, but if men were to bleed out of their dicks, even as a regular normal thing, they wouldn't get out of bed for a week.

I get so sick of men bitching about periods. I mean, if you think they annoy YOU, imagine what it must be like for us........

amen

Archived