swatch/rye missions

OMARNYCAKASW1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay point set...

but I got a logical question...

since you're u know, "OLD SCHOOL" and shit...and "you're doin ur thing"...why dont u diss these kats with a piece? or something surpassing?

u been in this game for a good minute right?

not tryin to diss, for reals...but it's true...ur two letter throwies can take about a minute's worth, u call those missions?

I think ur homeruns have gone on foul territory...

jus my opinion tho...

[This message has been edited by Abstract Rationality (edited 06-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Abstract Rationality (edited 06-07-2001).]

Originally posted by Abstract Rationality:

okay point set...

since you're u know, "OLD SCHOOL" and shit...and "you're doin ur thing"...why dont u diss these kats with a piece? or something surpassing?

Why would you waste time dissing someone with "somethng surpassing??" It's a dis. Dissing someone isn't supposed to be nice or fair. It's supposed to be insulting. It's supposed to make the person you're dissing feel bad/ mad/ sad. Putting a two minute, two letter throwup over a piece that took hours to do is a pretty good way to accomplish both of those objectives.

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest W the InsomniaC

i think Swatch is misunderstood.... but whatever what do i know anyways its fucking graffitti get a grip im sure you guys purchase the walls you write on

------------------

....?

anyway they never went over me but i consider it payback for them goimng over bom5 & rye pieces,,,

theres too many cats who just stay on the sidelines cuz they dont want their shit dissed when their friends are getting dissed

im not gonna name names you know but theres enough of them in nyc

damn swatch nice shit youre developing that blow up perfectly oh and you cant go wrong with sun yellow fills (the other thread)... but enough sarcasim honestly nice killin shit gotta do something well and it looks like youve found your calling...

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

Why would you waste time dissing someone with "somethng surpassing??" It's a dis. Dissing someone isn't supposed to be nice or fair. It's supposed to be insulting. It's supposed to make the person you're dissing feel bad/ mad/ sad. Putting a two minute, two letter throwup over a piece that took hours to do is a pretty good way to accomplish both of those objectives.

You got a point Budda i dig what u're saying... to me though, thats like feeling hardcore over beating someone up by kicking them in their nuts as soon as u start boxin...did u beat them fair and square?

another point is, damn this guys is hitting home runs right, he has almost 20 yrs painting...damn then can't he call the nigga out to a piece or bomb battle?

thats just MY opinion though...it's not necessarily to bust on no one, I just think its too much of an easy way out...

do u really think Omar can piece better than those pieces he dissed?

U think that shit's dope when he dissed espo's roller piece with a little ass "SW" on the bottom of it? what the hell is that? do a BIGGER BETTER roller right? THAT'S how u serve...

my opinion though, not a necessarily tru for some...

Archived