..:blackbook sessions-->

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like those Perue ones. I also like the first few you posted Mars. Those statz ones, if you take away all the stuff, the arrows, etc, the letters are boring. The colors are still cool though. Al greens is kool too.

Originally posted by KRAUT

I like those Perue ones. I also like the first few you posted Mars. Those statz ones, if you take away all the stuff, the arrows, etc, the letters are boring. The colors are still cool though. Al greens is kool too.

so what your saying is if i take away the styles in my piece than it will have no STYLE.........lol

i agree the other style i do is better i just like to try new things

no I meant if you take out the arrows and all that stuff. Then all thats left are simple blockletters. The arrows are not the STYLE. The LETTERS are the STYLE.:D

whatever your pretty funny.... i feel bad.........:D

no I meant if you take out the arrows and all that stuff. Then all thats left are simple blockletters. The arrows are not the STYLE. The LETTERS are the STYLE.:D

if you take the words out of a song all you have is a instrumental..:crazy:

Originally posted by MarsMartian

if you take the words out of a song all you have is a instrumental..:crazy:

In that sense I think what Kraut's saying is that the instrumental is what makes the track, not the words, or the other way around...so if either one is weak then the song will be too.

Regardless of that I'm feeling your stuff, it's got a nice flow to it and you've done a good coloring job!

gees your all pretty philosophic people...:cool:

once and for all: I think the letters should have style, and should not be disguised by arrows etc...well anyways, the colors are really kool maan.:P and no offense...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived