Cops hot on names..?

Guest Revolt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i still don't understand how they can do anything to you for shit they didn't catch you doing. that's outside the realm of 'reasonable doubt'. can anyone enlighten me?

well, the cops aren't completely stupid, so if you do get bagged and you have other stuff they're trying to get you for, they'll try hard, but unless you tell them you did it, there's no proof. you can just say you're a big copycat, you know? unless you're a complete idiot like some people i know, you really shouldn't be able to get caught for other stuff unless you narc on yourself.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by cypha

the only thing they did so far is beat my ass.

ahhahhahahahhahahahahahhaaahahahahaa

thats fucking hilarious, just how you phrased it. the police beat your ass. it begs the question, WITH WHAT?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by phism

i still don't understand how they can do anything to you for shit they didn't catch you doing. that's outside the realm of 'reasonable doubt'. can anyone enlighten me?

actually i probably could, i took a class on Study Of The Law and we went over Reasonable Doubt for a while. Basically, reasonable doubt is if the cop thinks you did it they can stop you and question you. But i think to actually find you guilty of anything theyd need solid evidence. It doesnt mean they couldnt charge you though. They could let you loose but then get a search warrant for your house and raid your room and find paint, sketches etc. or they could follow you and take pictures of you painting or tagging. never make the mistake of thinking your invincible because your not. theres been nights where ive said something to myself like "im not getting caught tonight" then im like FUCK i just jinxed myself, so then i dont go out that night.

but if youve been caught, for gods sake change your damn name, im sure it wasnt that tight anyway.

NO DOUBT HOMES

do the cops actually ask u what u write or something or do they have a pro X- graf Cop analyise your work and

saysomething along these lines-

"well the style is similar, has arrows,,,,,,,....hm must be****** writing"

whats the process

how do they figure out what u write? when dont u bullshit a name?

I never had a problem . I run like a mo FO its in the mixed blood;)

Here's the deal revolt, i got busted a lil while ago. the cops knew what we were going to do so they stopped us, they asked the three of us at ceperat times what we were there to do and i was the first to be questioned and i told them every thing, always tell the truth never lie cops dont like that plus i gets you into more trouble than worth so he asked me what my name was so i told him. And for a lil while i went underground and changed my name and then someone had the same name as me so i went back to my original. And if you gt busted and they find out what you write they yes cna chagre you for past bombs or peices and they more than likely make you go and buff a certain amout of your stuff... but my advice to you is have a side name, and if you get busted in the future tell them that name and that the one the catch you doing is something that just came to you. Dont sweat it kid it could be worse the could think you killed someone.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: NO DOUBT HOMES

Originally posted by desired

do the cops actually ask u what u write or something or do they have a pro X- graf Cop analyise your work and

saysomething along these lines-

"well the style is similar, has arrows,,,,,,,....hm must be****** writing"

ever heard of handwriting analysis?

brains, they were put there for a reason.

alright basically, unless you have stickers, a sketch, or they catch in the act, they cant connect the name to you

just them a bullshit name, and if they ask you to write it write it extremely whacky and make it look like a bunch of scribbles

Archived