Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
locationtwelve

Live Train Painting

Recommended Posts

Guest L.RonHubbard

its cool that yall painted those subways and short lines in the day time and whatnot...is that pretty easy to do out there? im gonna be in europe in a few months...i might have to try it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NATO

this is pornographic! i can't get enough of this shit. thanks for posting them up. :king: :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wish i could somehow find a way to paint trains in CHI but the blue line yard is like a maximum security jail... daily has that shit on lock.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

its cool that yall painted those subways and short lines in the day time and whatnot...is that pretty easy to do out there? im gonna be in europe in a few months...i might have to try it

 

hey l.ronrubbard.

 

just because the sun is out and someone happens to be wearing shorts doesnt make it easy by any means. maybe he was dressing like a jogger on purpose cause he was about to run through a busy area.

 

alright. just letting you know prague is one of the harder penalties and places to do trains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wilt

its so much cooler when you're actually painting in a yard...and look over and see your buddy rocking shit...good feeling..but these flicks are dope as hell..i might be moving to england...id like to paint some dubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

 

hey l.ronrubbard.

 

just because the sun is out and someone happens to be wearing shorts doesnt make it easy by any means. maybe he was dressing like a jogger on purpose cause he was about to run through a busy area.

 

alright. just letting you know prague is one of the harder penalties and places to do trains

 

what he said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Wilt

its so much cooler when you're actually painting in a yard...and look over and see your buddy rocking shit...good feeling..but these flicks are dope as hell..i might be moving to england...id like to paint some dubs.

 

it feels even better when you do that and your bent over getting something out of your backpack and stand up watching your buddy and smack your head on a hopper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard they givem up to eight years in jail...but if you come to europe you have to visit prague...its really beautiful and EVERYTHING is bombed. Of course you have to see berlin too...of course...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×