call the plumber

kaesthebluntedwonder

one of the shower knobs leaks when you turn it shut, so you have to slowly turn it the other way until it stops. but not everybody here knows that, i think only 2 people including myself. its always on and its just wasting water and pisses me off. that and the fact that the lights here are left on 24/7. just seems like a lot of h2o and elecity being wasted, so i try to conserve as much as i can but i doubt it makes a difference.

man, the worst was about 2 weeks ago, i put my roomates chinese food in the other fridge outside our room, not knowing that it was unplugged, so when we started the massive cleaning efforts i came across it and it smelled so bad i swear i would get brain damage from it somehow. people just dont care around here, but things have been a little cleaner lately, still dirty but not as bad as it used to be.

:lick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Plumber: Looks like you got a leak.

Marge: Could you start fixing it pretty soon? The basement is getting awfully flooded. And I think the cat's down there.

[snowball II meows underwater]

Plumber: Yeah, I probably won't be able to get the parts I need for two, three weeks and that's if I order them today -- which I won't.

Marge: Oh, dear.

[his pager beeps; he looks, it shows "Low Battery"]

Plumber: Hmm, emergency call. Gotta go. [starts to leave]

Homer: What should we do until you get back?

Plumber: Ehh, put a pan down there.

[Homer puts down a pan; it floats away]

Homer: Awww, it didn't work!

Originally posted by Ralph Wiggum

Plumber: Looks like you got a leak.

Marge: Could you start fixing it pretty soon? The basement is getting awfully flooded. And I think the cat's down there.

[snowball II meows underwater]

Plumber: Yeah, I probably won't be able to get the parts I need for two, three weeks and that's if I order them today -- which I won't.

Marge: Oh, dear.

[his pager beeps; he looks, it shows "Low Battery"]

Plumber: Hmm, emergency call. Gotta go. [starts to leave]

Homer: What should we do until you get back?

Plumber: Ehh, put a pan down there.

[Homer puts down a pan; it floats away]

Homer: Awww, it didn't work!

ha ha

Archived