KERSE

Clever Name

Well i didnt read the hole thread but i read the majority of it.And since the thread is on the fourth page and everyone has something to say about kerse, id say this is all what he wants.Weather you all like or dislike his work, its besides the point you all know who he is.And all those that say where is graffiti going because of this.Shiiit what are you all talking about, seriously its not all about PEICING by any means!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

the freight writer kerse is fucking boring as hell to look at, clean and in abundance, but not too original and pretty much the same deal every time... atleast this dude's shit has some grimey to it.

• 1 year later...

TO ALL HATERS ON KERSE!

FUCK YOU! dont be jealous that you will never be as legendary as Kerse!! stop hatin on him and let him rest in paradise. hes 100 times more legit then all of you pussy ass haters, get your shit together so then maybe one day you can appreciate how much he has inspired writers to this day!

STOP HATIN!!

normally i don't speak on stupid stuff like this..but Kerse BTM captured a raw style and savageness that was really kind of unfuckwithable...

anyone who was in new york when he was knows that...

it shouldn't be about who was what.. because BTM kerse wasn't trying to be some style master and other Kerse is just a generic train painter...

different interests...but you can't really say kerse BTM was wack unless you came up in graffiti on 12oz...and the internet..

people who know..know...that dude was a monster.

RIP.

Archived