KERSE

Clever Name

... and he got props on a local radio station how many writers can say they got props from a disk jockey to thousands of people on the radio that station is 90.3 kexp street sounds from 6-8 on the net at kexp.org

kerse---> :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imjust2funky

this guy is fuckin horrible how does he have his own post....you are all jockin some toy shit!!!!!!!!!!damn what has graf come to?

Originally posted by imjust2funky

this guy is fuckin horrible how does he have his own post....you are all jockin some toy shit!!!!!!!!!!damn what has graf come to?

if you knew anything about kerse you would kno that he crushes shit pretty hard...hes not one of those artsy peicer type guys and thats why you may not like his shit....just something that the walls of SF fear

Guest imjust2funky

i like shit with style..its obvious this guy doesnt have any!!!!! his shit looks like something my baby brother would hand in for a school project in 2nd grade! squeeze my balls baby..ohhhh yea baby tyhats the spot!!!!!:dazed: :lick:

FUCKING HATERS

people wanan talk shit but anyone popping shit...if u clicked on here to read the post about kerse u jockin too. as far as not liking his personality since when did grafff become a popularity contest. kerse's fills are huge and he wiles out doing giant stock cap fills on crazy aves...that says balls to me. who gives a shit about anything else!

OH YEA

one more thing thats dope...i am in NY and hes doing his thing. i heard hes done the same in cali and in seattle. that shit is dope. haters typing online meanwhile niggas never see ya pieces on the train tracks behind ya house! leave the midwest fools.

Guest evidence

oh, i forgot that graffiti was a "art fag pretty look at me i spend six dollars one montana spraypaint legal wall fuck me in the ass trend". god forbid it ever be dirty, or shitty to look at. so keep on saying "eww, thats gross, graffiti is supposed to be beautiful". fuck that, go buy your 200$ graff backpacks that hold your cans and a blackbook so you can show all your homo friends that you are tottally a "writer". but long after you have been bankrupt buying your paint and your legal walls have been torn down from the system, people like kerse will still be there so you can have something to fight about when you are a mayor... battleing graffiti saying that it is ugly. stupid fucks. graffiti isint "art" to everyone. i guess just not everyone is a pussy.

Originally posted by evidence

oh, i forgot that graffiti was a "art fag pretty look at me i spend six dollars one montana spraypaint legal wall fuck me in the ass trend". god forbid it ever be dirty, or shitty to look at. so keep on saying "eww, thats gross, graffiti is supposed to be beautiful".

haha i agree with that...kerses shit may not look good, but its cats like him and keda that are making mayor willie brown wet his panties...i hate art nerds..stupid SOTA kids

Guest imjust2funky

theres a difference between gritty shit and wack!!!! this guy is the definition of wack i dont care if he has a fill on every corner hisshit still sucks

risk//quantity//risk//quantity

so kerse hits some spots that have potential for getting busted..

Thats ballsy and everything but extremely sloppy looking at the same time. I think that this dude probably doesnt give a fuck about a graffiti in more then one way. Style & Location. To me it seems like he lacks any effort - like hes all quantity and nothing else. If thats what hes wanting to achieve - hes got it.

When people start conversations, it may be for the reason that someone has a truley valid point, if they dont its just chatter, probably sensless chatter one might say. ITs because they dont think before speaking. I see kerse as someone who doesnt think before he paints. You might describe as a famewhore/adreneline junkie..

Its almost like hes trying to make a point that says: I took the definition of graffiti in the the most literal way: Spraypainting my nickname on surfaces.

so yeah man - right on. go with that shit. Ugly in appearance to some but beautifully done, to an extent. Let it be said hes also hitting spots that were never ever in thier existence hit before, which is cool.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Finally someone posted some fliks to look at. Good looks Bucket.

Kerse's shit hits you off guard.

Payton's a basketball player.

i love it how i just sit back at my labttop sippin donny P and read how you no-namers type about me. you guys just love to ride my dick and tha BTM jock. you guys remind me of these youngsta hoes i peeled at westlake last week. keep my name in your mouth and spread tha news. ha. as long as im around, ive got no-name toys to "keep it real" online. keep fakin tha funk while i bump in yo trunk. KERSE KORLEONE! niggAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. RaCk $kErT1

FLARE MONTANA*tron gotti.KART KAPONE..e-KILLA.big HERBS 11.strr8 killazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Exactly. This is symbolic to me of what all of the internet is about...WACKNESS basically.Kerse is dope.point blank.Keeps his name up more than most everybody. Style wise he is on his own thing..you all try and be so styled out with everything..it is a refreshing sight to see pure destuction...no frills...just plain writing..in you face..like WHAT!!!!..

.So all of you dissers and so forth...just played yourselves.

The streets speak for themselves..and when I go places I know who is a savage..and who is some art critic trying to be famous internet graffer.

So big ups to the true savages keeping the streets worth looking at...

the rest of the internet critic fucks who aint up, never were up, and never will be up...fuck you.

:mad:

I probably started all of this bullshit but give it up already. kerse is right about one thing, peelin' hoes at westlake is fun times! there's so much talking in this thread.. it's getting boring. either you're going to buy into the smoke and mirrors or you're not. I just don't see the point in risking your neck to rock a crooked outline or a stock cap filly. the marcy pj's are mega hot. props for that. flare is a sasquatch. watchyaself! how's the big 206 mr. korleone? cheyenne and her pops doing all right?

coast to coast.

Guest Driftin Mind

I cant believe how ignorant and brainwashed some of you "vaginal passageways" are... Reading some of you people call kerse a toy or what not make me want to stop writing. Graf is all about expressing ones self, its not about being the prettiest, or the most well liked. Expressing yourself on a wall/train/book whatever the case. Putting all your energy into your work for all to see!!!! I dont get the idea that any of you reserve the right to judge any ones work (graf) so back the fuck off. Kerse has a loose in your face style, and from what a lot of people say that is close to his personallity. Look how many people know about and have seen the "throws of kerse". And for those who say his shit isnt innovative can suck a dick. Kerse has had a lot of influence of the frisco scene. Look at Gise huge throwup, not the greatest style but it speaks for itself. Sufer started doing a large throw up as well as many other writers. And as more and more people ride the dicks of people like ouija and the best piecers out there, everyone is turned away from the dirty graf and are trying to pull off master pieces. Kerse is holding it down for the all the bombers, because so many think graf is about pretty pictures. Kerse is the definition of a good writer. He is dedicated, he is up, and he is only worried about what he is doing rather then impressing all you internet fags.

P.S

While you internet fags are dissing writers who are putting in the work and giving you fags pictures to talk look at and talk about, gossip to discuss and try to impress your friends with (so you can trick people into considering yourself a writer), and styles to judge... kerse is out there giving you fags all of the above. Here is a noble idea-

Close this fucking thread, leave all the real writers alone, and go out and do some graf. All you internet homos think that your so great at graf, and that one day you'll be talked about on the internet...it wont happen until you actually start doing graffitti. so start now and maybe one day you'll have an entire thread all to yourself...

Frisco holds it down...real writers do graff, toys just talk about it!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Driftin Mind

Graf is all about expressing ones self, its not about being the prettiest, or the most well liked.

tell that to the kids at S.O.T.A..haha "hey look at this new sketch i did, it took me 5 hours, wanna go down to presida eyes...maybe maseo will be there!! by golly we are cool"

Archived