KERSE

Clever Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Good Morning Captain

If this guys stuff isnt good enough for you whiny nobodies then you should atleast recognize that what he lacks in aesthetics he more than makes up for in heart. We see his name, but we probably dont see yours, except for maybe up on here. Jive turkey!

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

to clevername:

it'd probably be a good idea to delete this thread. I'm sure the info in the thread only gives those schemey vandal squads more reason to be after the guy...

I tried to but it doesn't work. I think the board here is set up so threads can't be deleted when they've been up for a certain amount of time.

Fuck it ... put up more Kerse fliks. The HiFi ones are hot.

as ive learned the hard way, if you want this deleted, hit the "warn" button....posting DELETE IT! like i do, doesnt work. hit warn, theyll handle it.

but on this one i dont really see a delete-worthy offense yet. its pretty straight ahead, no spots blown.

Guest JoeHatesCops

Do something about it, or go over him, dont come on 12oz and complain if your not going to do anything (i doubt you are, my apologies if i am mistaken)

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by pinchecabron

bomin. i mean bomin,bomin......

hahaha i love that quote..

i hear his fucking hilarious voice too...

Originally posted by BABYWANTOKIL

kerse jumped my friend with a broken champagne bottle.

THR in the hizzle

You arent THR.

You are lucky it wasnt you getting hit with the champagne bottle.

Kerse kills. End of story. You might not like his shit, or you might like his shit, but he is known and being talked about. Mission completed.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by REGULATOR

whos you friend

most people can agree on this...respect for his ups, and his straight bombing and wrecking shit...but when my sister can do a better handstyle, its pretty lame...combined his ups with a good handstyle and a good bomb....youve got yourself a pretty damn good writer....i flinch everytime i see his graff....but who knows...maybe hes purposely doing that to make us puke, but thats what makes him original and stick in our minds...regardless, he is a pussy for jacking an youngster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shut up toy, you know nothing. You are the pussy.

Let me set the record straght.

1. Kurse is a nice kid one year this guy showd hella courtsey so 20 kids who needed a place to crash. this kid got me hip to hella spots and different comeups as well as nemurous different things.

2.His graff is not the most beautiful thing in the world but he is UP, alot from ny to sf all the way to seattle and in between he even has trains.

All the kids complaining about gitting shook for there shit yal were slipping...

Kerse is up bottom line so stop complaining!

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

"nitch" "??

its spelled NICHE, just thought id help you out there

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

If this guys stuff isnt good enough for you whiny nobodies then you should atleast recognize that what he lacks in aesthetics he more than makes up for in heart. We see his name, but we probably dont see yours, except for maybe up on here. Jive turkey!

HE LACKS NOTHING IN AESTHETICS<<< THAT SHIT IS CIEN POR CIEN LOVELY MACHO!!

Guest L.RonHubbard

I think the fact that hes a thug makes his graff more interesting. Its cool to have some background info on the artist, i dunno why, maybe it just helps explain the influence they have or their motivation and reason.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Damn I thought people weren't so out of touch with this type of graf. For those who don't realize, lemme put you on:

Kerse is "wack" on purpose. His shit is savage. He's purely a bomber, not a pretty-colors piecer. Hit the streets, and understand where this type of shit comes from.

SF is relatively small therefore easier to crush. You could bomb 10 times harder in larger cities and still be a nobody(if you care). Not to take away from the guy, I have a respect for destruction and obviously he does a good job. I think him and adek are up a grip consistently but neither have too much style. If someones all arrogant or self righteuos then thyre an asshole, So fucken what if they jack someone.It may be fucked up but fuck it.For most of my life I wouldnt of giving a second thought about jacking someone, because Im a dick, especially whiteboys,big fucken deal.

Originally posted by Esai

SF is relatively small therefore easier to crush. You could bomb 10 times harder in larger cities and still be a nobody(if you care). Not to take away from the guy, I have a respect for destruction and obviously he does a good job. I think him and adek are up a grip consistently but neither have too much style. If someones all arrogant or self righteuos then thyre an asshole, So fucken what if they jack someone.It may be fucked up but fuck it.For most of my life I wouldnt of giving a second thought about jacking someone, because Im a dick, especially whiteboys,big fucken deal.

baby eater one

Archived