Portland

Guest --OhToo--

Guest --OhToo--

Stolen From KantFuckinStop, but whateves. It's cold and snowy, and I'm homesick, so enjoy...

http://www.geocities.com/kantfukinstop2/bomb30.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/kantfukinstop2/bomb29.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/kantfukinstop2/bomb2.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/kantfukinstop2/bomb17.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/kantfukinstop/bomb188.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/kantfukinstop/bomb181.jpg'>

I don't know if this shit will work either....

Sorry if it's all X's... I need a scanned or some shit.

MOATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --OhToo--

Getting sucked into internet beef.....GAAAAYYY

Originally posted by mopius

hey mr. moat...why the fuck are you dissing my boy mukis????

what kind of shit is that....

I don't know what the hell you are talking about. If I did dis Mukis that is pretty funny...I never really did like his handstyles. Maybe if that kid had any kind of respect he'd get some himself. FHC

Guest professor poopatronic

hey i distincly remember seeing one or two of my tags crossed out by you, but if you say you don't have a problem that's fine, you can hate me all you want. if you do have a problem, it can be dealt with. it's funny you dis my handstyles because when i saw yours i thought, "damn that sure does look alot like my shit". i'm not accusing you of biting, it's just that my hands are wack as hell so that means you're probably also doing something wrong.

you guys sure do have beef with like every one in this city now... wierd how that happened. maybe if you stopped making smart ass comments on the internet, and respected your elders a little more this wouldnt happen. Im cool with you guys, but at the same time you have to realize your still new to the game so yer still kinda low on the food chain. So when you say shit like "Wheres your bombs at links", you really dont know your history at all and youd know that links has bombed just as hard as you two. Not to mention i havent seen ANYTHING from you guys in a while. So congratulations on being the kings of shit hill, theres been a long line of people before you and there will be a long line of people after you.

Also im sure EVERYONE would be cool with you if you just showed some sense of being humble, i know graffiti is a who has the biggest dick competition, but you guys dont have the biggest dick so your gonna have to come to grips with that or youll be comin to grips with fists from guys like Darel. Please dont take this as me starting beef with you two, just as some one who has seen both sides of this story and doesnt want to see you become as hated as another former friend of mine.

haha just put of curiosity why did you bring up darel? that seemed kinda random. anyways i have plenty of respect for writers worthy of it, but when people go over my shit when there's plenty of space or make comments on the internet about my shit not simply to say they don't like it but to diss me, i usually do something in return. respect my elders haha yeah sorry i forgot you guys are a year older than me damn sorry about that. you talk about being humble, but when have i ever bragged about anything? i think you need to take a look at what you're saying bro. i'm fully aware of the fact that my shit sucks, you on the other hand could "get into any freight crew with the skills i have, i just need to make more connections" haha have fun with that man. oh and about not seeing anything from us there's a reason for that but i can't get into it on here which should give you some idea of what it might involve but i can explain it to you any time. anyways we've actually been painting more than ever in the last few months, just not in this shitty town. i'm glad you don't have beef with me because i don't have beef with you, i think you guys have misunderstood me quite a bit and as soon as i give that one friend of yours the smack he deserves i'd just as soon chill with him.

I had typed a nice long reply to this, but... i think it would be much better handled in person seeing as people get too offended over text.

But you should know why moat is beefing on you, I mean you did a giant tag over that FHC roller by the umc... You said it your self "When some one goes over you thats beef". So guess what you started some beef.

umm i really have no idea what you're talking about... maybe you could describe it more? anyways why would i want to dis some crew i've never heard of

Guest --OhToo--

Getting Sucked in Pt. Two....

As much as I hate this internet drama shit, I feel as if I should at least say this. I don't even know any of you kids. Not that I'm making judgements or I don't want to meet you kids, I just never have. I know people here that do, but I have never met you or any of your friends so can't make any judgements. Therefore, It really kind of pissed me off seeing ITK tags all over a roller that a friend of mine did. You know the one I'm talking about, and no, it wasn't very good, and no I did not tell him to hit up what he did, he did it on his own. It kind of pissed me off that he self-appointed himself to rep FH, as all my boys from home who are down with that shit are better than me and all you guys, but I got over it. My point is that Prof. Poop had no place going over that shit, and so If I striped some of his tags, that's why. Also if I did, I don't remember, and wash probably shitfaced, in which case anything I wrote was probably gay as hell. I don't have heavy problems with any of y'all, that shit was just direspectful. As to the subtle shit talking about handstyles: I could give two shits if you or I have ugly tags. Ups are ups. I'm not trying to come into your home town and act like I'm king shit or anything either, I just don't like being dissed by folks I don't know and that certainly dont know me.

i think i might know what you're talking about, was it on a wooden plank? if that's what you're talking about, i too was shitfaced and it was really dark and i couldn't see anything. plus there was all sorts of kill osama graffiti and shit on there so i wasn't really paying too much attention to not going over anything. anyways, i didn't mean to take out any of your shit there was definately no dis intended so sorry about that.

Guest --OhToo--

Werd. I'd like to think no one would do some shit like that knowing and blatantly. That wall is crushed with al sorts of other shit too. Misunderstandings are better than beefing. God this shit is gay. I wish I had talked to you in person. I feel like a fucken nerd. Oh wait....I am a nerd.....

Guest mopius

i dont remember professor p or i being kings of anything or disrespecting our "elders"(if elders means being a few years older than us) or saying how links hasn't gotten up OR us going around like we run shit and cant be topped...what i do remember is us being up for a little while, while no one else really was and pointing out that fact, but never saying how dope we are....im not sure where you are coming from, but its sure not the truth

glad you guys worked that little thing out though, dont like beef...dumb

by the way, where is this roller?? its racking my brain that i dont remember it...ahhhh

Archived