*~Shower days...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Anyone else feels constantly bored to take a shower? I've been thinking about it and i think that shower is the main reason i'm always late. Not because it takes me to long to have one, i'm done at 10min tops, just because i'm so bored to have one that i might be killing time for half an hour until i decide to finally take one.

So, here i am, i should be leaving right now, my girl is waiting(at her home) for me and i'll be late for sure....life sucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

like Aser1 said..

It's not hard to be on time.

Get a watch, plan ahead, have some self control.

You know those people who are always late... ggrrrrr:heated:

but for the poll... it's better to be clean.

dude..thats stupid shit...who cares..i go places dirty..just be on time...lateness can cost you many opportunities in life...but you can always throw on some deodorant for a minute.

Guest blood as ink

i have to shower everyday or else i just feel filthy...i'm weird i guess...if i go a day without a shower it's usually because i crashed at someone's house or something to that effect...this summer should be interesting then...long periods of times with out showers...yikes.

^^ :lol:

well i would rather be late to tell you the truth. i like to keep myself clean and well presented rather than looking all raggety. maybe that's how i was brought up, i dunno.

but i also have learned the skill of time management. i'm rarely late. and if i am, it's usually the transportation.

Guest im not witty

you people are crazy. two showers a day!!?. if i shower twice a week something big is going on. dont forget we are animals, people smells are unique and attractive, hiding them with fuckin cologne/deoderant is lame. i havent worn deoderant in months,

my girlfriend loves it when i go skate and come home sweaty. yall fools are missin out.

animalattraction/oner

Archived