this whole site is bad for graff

Guest vast_amped

Guest vast_amped

this site is horrible for graff in general , you got cops, shit talkers, toys biting shit, moderators who think theyre cool. i mean shit, if you wanna see flicks of graff go to a site where you dont have the option to anonomously talk shit and piss off other writers, why would you wanna make another writer get heated i mean isnt their any brotherhood in graffiti? guess not... not to mention you got all these toys gettin tips and biting styles left and right. when i was comin up i had to walk around the city and search for graff {and it wasnt hard to find and its real life not the internet} now all these fags are just wasting theyre early graff years sitting on 12 oz prophet the message board. how can you develop your own style and progress in graff if you got shit from all over the globe being thrown in your face guess your just gonna take little pieces from everybody and that shits wak. then you got these moderator fools who are supposed to moderate but then they come on and talk shit and then fuking ban you when you talk shit back. what the fuck??? and if the kids make this board and they do cause i dont see any moderator fags postin flicks {except for like one}then where do these dudes get off banning the kids who actually make this board happen?im saying , if you wanna see graff get off your lazy ass and go out and find some shit. if you wanna talk shit then talk shit to someones face , dont post it on the fuking internet anonomously...and im not saying i never talked shit on one of these boards but when i did i let people know it was me talking shit...that anonymous shit is fukin wak, this board is fukin wak, just like cops are wak and the buff is wak. peace......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have a lot of good points but i guarantee you will get hated on for this thread...but you probably already knew that before you posted it.

anyway...just stay away from it if you don't like it and it won't affect you.

(i'm not hating on you...just trying to save you some aggravation)

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm fed up with that attitude, personally i'm having lots of fun in here, theres a good amount of smart kids with interesting things to say and thats all that matters to me. The rest is bullshit and it applies in here as well as in the 'real world', have some class.

then you got these moderator fools who are supposed to moderate but then they come on and talk shit and then fuking ban you when you talk shit back. what the fuck???

YEAH, FUCK THE MODERATOR THAT BANNED ME!

cmon... ban me again, i want you to.

Nobody's forcing you to be here. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: times have changed, forever. You can mope about how it was back in the day, but nobody cares. And finally, NO AMOUNT of internet talk will get ANYONE respect in graffiti. You can only get that by painting. That is the most important thing, and it has not changed because of message boards.

Guest amped_up

see i made this thread and that skinny ass big nosed ugly faggot seeking innocence banned me just for saying what i thought thats why im on a new name . fucking gay ......and cracked ass im not even here i just pass through when im on the internet and usually dont like what i see. and you say nobody cares about the way things used to be huh? well you said that shit thats straight from the 12 ounce crue..

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by vast_amped

i dont see any moderator fags postin flicks {except for like one}

I think they have better things to do than humble little dooglebugs.

Seriously, if the mods posted all the time, I'd be hesitant to post anything.

What could I say... Joker... you need more work on you letters.:rolleyes:

Guest beardo

if the crew posted their flicks, youd complain that we post our pics. all im here to do is help keep you guys from shooting each other in the feet.

Originally posted by amped_up

see i made this thread and that skinny ass big nosed ugly faggot seeking innocence banned me just for saying what i thought thats why im on a new name . fucking gay ......and cracked ass im not even here i just pass through when im on the internet and usually dont like what i see. and you say nobody cares about the way things used to be huh? well you said that shit thats straight from the 12 ounce crue..

The guy may not like 12 oz. - so? Isn't he entitled to his opinion? He's not forcing anyone to agree with him ... merely stating what he thinks about the site.

And, no, I'm not saying that we shouldn't argue with him and tell him why we enjoy coming here. My point is that if he got banned for posting this thread ... blah. Who cares anymore.

this is coming from the someone who probably peeps magazines as well as sites...toys bite shit..so fucking what...lol that is what makes them toy.shit...some of the best writers i know bite shit...but its cool if someone hella dope bites..cuz then its just "borrowing"..get over yourself man.graffiti is fun..people like to share what they see..deal with it.

i would have guessed you would say its worse for peoples social lives since such reclusive behaviour keeps them from meeting graff writers on the street... but who cares.. half the people on here are just bored or at home.. i dont think any one spends much more then a few minutes.. more then an hour at most on here.. as far as things being bad for graff.. you made some good points.. but i dont think channel zero is going to be considerd a major downfall for graff ..50mmlosangeles a few monthes ago would probably have been a prime example.

Originally posted by beardo

if the crew posted their flicks, youd complain that we post our pics. all im here to do is help keep you guys from shooting each other in the feet.

*shoots himself in the foot* I think my gun misfired! (in Ralph Wiggum voice) heh..you set me up, Im sorry. *hangs head in shame*

Archived