Need the flix

CAPS

I posted a few times, but we need some more flix for our gallery. Those who have sent, THANKS. We will be taking the flix from each writer and making individual Flash movies per writer. Then we will post em on our site. Get 'em to me soon. Lates and peace to LAW for the clogged caps event. Looks like it's gonna go off.

CAPS.......... caps@sprapex.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest magali

Damn if you are going to have a graffiti site I suggest you at least have a couple thousand flicks of your own, begging for them, specially on a forum isnt gonna go nowhere..

.......don't be a dick

Man I have plenty of flix. I'm giving the cats on here a chance to get some up on our site. Chill out and just be a nice guy.

Dahm kids always lookin to be cool by starting an argument.

CAPS............. why why why

Guest magali

damn if your going to beg for flicks for your website you really shouldn't make a website, don't you think??? There are enough "bad" sites out there, I think it would be a much better idea to contributed to one of the best sites out there and keep adding to it instead ofmaking 50 different sites just because you learned some html and is 'website happy'.

yeh but if you send your stuff in to one of the best graffitit sites chances are your flix wont make it up and if they do it will be like 4 monthes later not to mention you better be super good cause you know there gonna be picky and they have the right to be but if yuor trying to get flix up on sites i would deffinatly go with a medium sized site casue there generly gonna put your stuff up for you and that was when that huge sites goes down one day that smaller site will be nice and big to taket the spot

or you could not send (your)stuff in and have it flicked by the webmaster like it should be. c'mon fellas...the web is a dope spot to see a variety of shit, but the site should represent the area and what it gets in its yards. its just my opinion, the whole flash set-up for each writer sounds tight, but if you already got plenty, you may be wastin space by puttin some of the cats on this site up there. good luck, man...

Discount

Well here is the deal, we are a little company not trying to front like we are huge so I can't cut a huge deal but I will tell you this. If you order $150.00 worth I'll ship free and send some free mags out with your order. Yeah you don't save a ton but I assure you , your paint will arrive quickly and with tlc.

CAPS........ funny question

maybe not

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

.... the whole flash set-up for each writer sounds tight, but if you already got plenty, you may be wastin space by puttin some of the cats on this site up there. good luck, man...

Well maybe so but I just hear a lot of shit about "i'm this good" and bla bla..... ya know. So I'll give everyone a shot to send me flix and I'll make the flash vids, post 'em up in a nice gallery at sprapex.com and we can all judge for ourselves

CAPS.... don't think time will be wasted.

Re: Discount

Originally posted by CAPS

Well here is the deal, we are a little company not trying to front like we are huge so I can't cut a huge deal but I will tell you this. If you order $150.00 worth I'll ship free and send some free mags out with your order. Yeah you don't save a ton but I assure you , your paint will arrive quickly and with tlc.

CAPS........ funny question

good to know.

thanks

i hate it so much when i see a site that obviously has biased submissions and shit. i'm not looking at a site that is not in my area to see a certian crew, i wanna see what the whole scene looks like. and i am almost certain anyone who is gonna send in flicks is gonna put in only them and their boys.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i hate it so much when i see a site that obviously has biased submissions and shit. i'm not looking at a site that is not in my area to see a certian crew, i wanna see what the whole scene looks like. and i am almost certain anyone who is gonna send in flicks is gonna put in only them and their boys.

I agree. I have seen some mags that are like that. Whole car after whole car of the same 2 or 3 guys. Bomb after bomb of xyz and pdq.....It's all good. I can tell you that it's a pain in the ass to get subs of flix. People just don't care or just don't wanna or they don't trust you (as they shouldn't due to that bobbi thing). I am currently working on a couple flash movies dedicated to Nace, DAIM, METS, aand DONDI. The hard part is getting shots that everyone hasn't already seen and also not ripping flixs from other sites. I have lots of flix of local stuff and lots of roll-through freights but as far as some of the guys I dig like NACE,and them..... it's kinda obvious that that's almost impossible to get ORIGINAL flix cause people don't wanna give them up. I don't want to toy out and buy a lot off of e-bay cause thats geek ..........so i humbly ask these cats to submit flix of there work or other pieces they like.

CAPS.. just tryin to get people involved in something

Archived