TO: THE SENIOR, ELITE, AND CREW

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

I CANT STAND THIS BOARD!!!

BUT THEN YOU GUYS/GIRLS KEEP IT COOL FOR ME.........

I JUST WANT TO KNOW... WHY DONT YOU KICK OF LIKE 99% OF THESE KIDS.

(NOT ME................. I KNOW YOU CANT STAND THE CAPS........ BUT IM NOT GOING TO CHANG FOR ANYONE.......... NOT EVEN PEOPLE THAT I DONT KNOW!!! HA HA HA!)

THIS SITE WOULD BE STRIGHT ILLADELPH FROM THE STELPH IF YOU KATS KEPT IT MAD IT GOOD. (OH SHIT IM THE ONLY ONE FEELING ME RIGHT NOW, HUH?)

YOU SHOULD MAKE A SERCET MODERATOR THAT KILLS KIDS WITHOUT THEM KNOWING (A.K.A. ME)

JUST A SUGGETION.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

KON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest magali

Damn pretty sad post, there are plenty of other forums you can go too trust me, or maybe you should think about getting a life?

whoa now...

Guest KONFLIKT

THANK YOU

ALL THE ENCOURGANTMET I NEED.

P.S. THIS IS MY DRUNK AT 2: SUMPTHING POST.......

THANK YOU

CHEKS AND BALENCES!!!!!!!!!!

Guest magali

I guess you and I are very alike, a little mocking up there but yea I agree, I can't stand this board either, nonetheless CHEERS!

Guest blood as ink

god damn...you post the dumbest shit...you and el pinkafuckdo or what ever his/her name is.your both mad annoying...take some of your own advice and eliminate yourself. problem solved.:)

Guest KONFLIKT

I NEED SOMEONE............................................... "SO........VERY.....................IMPORTANT IN THE WORLD TO CLOSE THIS........THANK YOU!!!!!!

I LOVES YALLS,,,,,,,,,,,,

-KON

one more thing konflikt... i'm noticing that you post kinda late nite style... most threads started this late don't last... if you really want people to respond, either post it or bump it when there's actually people on the board... (there's only 17 people on right now...)

Guest KONFLIKT

SORRY....................

UNLIKE MOST OF THESE COMP............JUNKIES

I HAVE A LIFE

BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM A PARTY OR JUS GETTING F###ED UP WIT MY PARTNERS........

I JUST START TYPING.

I BET ABOUT 99%-100% OF THE SHIT I WRITE SOUNDS STUPID......IGNORANT.......WHATEVER..... BUT THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I FEEL LIKE WRITHING ON THIS BOARD.....SORRY,,,,,,,,,, AND IF YOU SOUND STUPID TO A FUCKED UP PERSON ( LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW) THAN YOU NEED TOO GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMP. AND EXPERINCE WHAT REAL LIFE IS FOR A WHILE.........THEN START TALKING.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,

-KON

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

AND IF YOU SOUND STUPID TO A FUCKED UP PERSON ( LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW) THAN YOU NEED TOO GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMP. AND EXPERINCE WHAT REAL LIFE IS FOR A WHILE.........THEN START TALKING.

if i sound stupid to you because your wasted and i'm not i should get off the board? yeah, that makes sense...:confused: should the same be true because your white and i'm not, or something like that? (i know yer not saying anything like that... but it makes just as much sense)

i'm just saying that only a few people are gonna read yer posts, and even fewer are gonna reply because of the time that you start your threads... by about 10:00 am (my time at least) most threads that are started late at night have been dropped to the second or even third page of threads... don't expect to start some life changing, enlightening thread at 3:00am and expect to have a party going on... it's not gonna happen. i've started threads that i thought were damn important, but they got ignored for three or four days until i bumped it up during the middle of the day when there were a lot of people on, then they blew up...

Guest KONFLIKT

OK KO IM A BITCH,,,,,,COMPAIRED TO YOU "GODS"

BUT IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY,,,,,, ITS NOT GOING TO BE AT A TIME THAT " MOST PEOPLE ARE ON THE COMPUTER".. ILL TRY TO START BUMPING MY SHIT IF I THINK THAT IT IS IMPORTINT, BUT I HATE SAYING " OH... MY SHIT IS TIGHT.COME CHECK IT OUT!!"

YOU KNOW???????

SORRY FORE BEING SUCH A LOSER IN YOUR COMPUTER GAMES!!!

-KON

Guest KONFLIKT

O.K.

IM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK, LIKE MOST THES KIDS ON THIS BOARD.....WHEN YOU SAY "OHHH THAT HURTS" I WASNT TRYING TO BE MEAN....

ITS JUST THAT WHEN YOU SAY "YOU NEED TO POST WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE ON HERE"

WELL GUESS WHAT..... IM OUT WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE ON HERE. SO WHEN I GOT SUMPTHING TO SAY,,,,, IM GONNA SAY IT WHEN IM ON HERE (EVAN IF THATS 3-4 SUMPTHIN IN THE MORNING)

ONCE AGAIN IM NOT TRYING TO BE "COOLER" OR "ILLER" THAN ANYONE, IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME THE MOST WACK MOFO ON THE PLANET THAN GO AHED......... BUT ONE THING I GOT IS............. SELF RESPECT...

CRY........... IF YOU...........GOT............. PASSION..............CUZ THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT.......................................................................

THANK YOU...............

-KON

Guest KONFLIKT

WATCH "STYLE WARS"

I DONT WANT THE MORE.........

I WANT THE......... I HAVE (OR ANY ONE ELSE HAS SKILL...PERSONILITE....AND ANBISION OVER EVERYTHING.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN IT FOR (THE "IT" GRAFF IS REAL) GET OUT IF YOU DONT KNOW1

DRUNK KRUZ..........AANY........... GIVE EM PROPS....... THEY DONT KNOW BETWEEN A V 12 PORCHE BETWEEN AA V-4 VW... RABBIT

Guest THE LAW

KONFLIKT,

SUP DUKE? YO, YOUKNOW THELAW WOULD BE DOWN TO BAN ALL THESE FUKINKIDS IF HE DIDN"T HAVE TO DDEAL WITH ALL THERE LITL INTERFRIENDS BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT US "CENSORING" AND "BEING UNFAIR", (NOT KIDDING)

aNYWAY>LEARN HOW TO SPELL GOOD< YA HEARD?

Archived