girlfriends that cook

inkjunkie34

i dont know about you guys but my girl never cooks, she also never looks at this site, and thats why i'm posting this:cool: so anyway...she cooks once in a blue moon and she is not a bad cook, i guess she just doesnt enjoy it...anyway.....how does your girl treat you?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awww man i feel bad for you!! i dunno if my boyfriend would ever post to this thread but i can safely say that i cook almost every night!! and he enjoys it. i dont mind cooking at all because i enjoy it too much. i dont cook breakfast during the weekdays because of school. but on the weekends its on!! pancakes with hashbrowns and a little bit of bacon or sausage and some toast.

Guest imported_Tesseract

my girl cooks for me...she doesnt cook that much and she only knows a few recipes but she good at it, pasta, pasta, pasta....niam niam.

Sometimes i make salads for her, or bring some nice wine for our meal.

We both prefer to pay for food though

I've always been a better cook than any girl I've ever been with. Plus my mom's the best cook there is so I have this bias. Like no girl ever cooked as well as my mom so its tough to enjoy. I like to cook though. I'd rather cook for the girl.

my girl used to be horrible at cooking, i couldnt even leave her alone while boiling pasta.....when we moved in together i had to send her ass the boogie hands school for the cullinary arts, she can make pretty decent meals now so its nice, we split the cooking duties....

Guest Invisible

Well, I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have a wife.

She treats me exceptionally well - but that's cos she knows she's never had it any better and I don't take bullshit.

I could go on and opn but.....I hate to brag - but i'm spoiled, in more ways then one.

But I do all the cooking...simply because she doesn't know how to make more then grilled cheese sammiches and macaroni and cheese.

i love to cook! especially if its for the men in my life. that goes for my homies too, i love to cook for my homeboys.

i had a homeboy who said: you'd a make a bombass wife. (after i served him up some arroz con pollo and frijoles too.)

best compliment ever.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My girl rocks the kitchen like crazy. Uncanny ability to mix up and improvise and come up with the dopest dishes, as well as fully planned dinners. She can bake a mean tart too. Beer,

El Mamerro

my ex was vegetarian and used to cook me well good vegan stuff, but i learned too and cooked for her, got her into indian food, i was totally spoiled, damn i miss that :( ...my friend is vegetarian and his girl is vegan and an excellent cook, always steal a wee side of what they're having, the lucky bastard...if you find a girl that cooks, keep a hold on her, its a rare gift these days unfortunately

I get an F- at cooking.

I can seriously screw up while making anything. I have ruined microwave food before. Here are some other foods that I have ruined in the past....

Pasta

Cereal

Rice

Sandwiches

Microwave popcorn

Chicken

Eggs

Boiling eggs

Hot dogs

Cookies (the ones in the tube)

Archived