Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
inkjunkie34

girlfriends that cook

i dont know about you guys but my girl never cooks, she also never looks at this site, and thats why i'm posting this:cool: so anyway...she cooks once in a blue moon and she is not a bad cook, i guess she just doesnt enjoy it...anyway.....how does your girl treat you?????

Guest MR BOJANGLES

thank god my girl can cook.....mmmmmm chicken curry!

mine makes smoothies and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast... mmm.. and i'll have to go with cooking with her... it's the best way to go.

Guest Pilau Hands
my girlfriend and i argue too much to work together...

cook her

i haven't had a girlfriend cook for me in a loong time... however, i did crash at this girl's house a few days ago, and in the morning she made me upside down cross pancakes with an impaled strawberry in the middle for "the heart of christ"...

awww man i feel bad for you!! i dunno if my boyfriend would ever post to this thread but i can safely say that i cook almost every night!! and he enjoys it. i dont mind cooking at all because i enjoy it too much. i dont cook breakfast during the weekdays because of school. but on the weekends its on!! pancakes with hashbrowns and a little bit of bacon or sausage and some toast.

Guest imported_Tesseract

my girl cooks for me...she doesnt cook that much and she only knows a few recipes but she good at it, pasta, pasta, pasta....niam niam.

Sometimes i make salads for her, or bring some nice wine for our meal.

We both prefer to pay for food though

if i wasn't so tired i'd cook more. getting home at 7:30pm after working all day kind of puts a damper on things. oh well, maybe when i get back to my own house it'll be ok again.

my ex girl never cooked me a meal but she would always make some snacks and bring them to school ofr me to eatt lunch a long time ago awww what a swell gal

I've always been a better cook than any girl I've ever been with. Plus my mom's the best cook there is so I have this bias. Like no girl ever cooked as well as my mom so its tough to enjoy. I like to cook though. I'd rather cook for the girl.

my girl cooks but then again i cook to so we equal each other out... its early why am i here...

my girl used to be horrible at cooking, i couldnt even leave her alone while boiling pasta.....when we moved in together i had to send her ass the boogie hands school for the cullinary arts, she can make pretty decent meals now so its nice, we split the cooking duties....

i love cooking.......................................i get to make all the mess and my wife has to clean it up. yay!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this