underwear

Guest euthana5ia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

oh yea i also got a bunch of those underwares that tie at the hips and the ones that only tie on one side. those are mad sexy. they make me feel like a wooooman!

i've never seen what you're talking about, but they sound phenomenal.

for the record, i'm strictly boxers.

Originally posted by drinktheblood

i've never seen what you're talking about, but they sound phenomenal.

for the record, i'm strictly boxers.

you're missin out

get to the store and buy some for the nearest girl

Originally posted by dELiSs

underwear with ties on the side are the dopest. ooh i got ones with snaps on the sides to... except occasionally they just come undone when im walkin around and im like oh damn ... gaw damn tying snappin underwear..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

to drink the blood:

here are some examples:

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Superstar/flirtylingerie_1674_8278644.jpg'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Superstar/pink%20thong.jpg'>

they are super comfortable. but at first i was all worried if it would undo itself but i guess not. i got the first one today with the matching bra. ;)

yay for me!

vanity: i know that the underware that i wear is pretty darn expensive. but, i would rather wear quality than some shitty underware just because it was cheap. i dunno about the other girls on this thread (well maybe ubejinxed might agree) but i would really want something that will last me for a long time. or at least won't "die" on me or at least won't snag in the wash. once it's snagged, it's all over for it's poor life. i throw it away.

of course its difficult for me to find underware being the skinny kid that i am.. you know i go to ross so i can get the deal's but i cant be wearin some xl's and those pre -packaged underware never seem to cut it.. they always fade or get blown out in a week and damn its unnerving when ur with ur girl and u dont know if your shits gone from red to hot pink after the last wash....

hahahha

Originally posted by ASER1NE

if those were pictures of you in them sexy tie panties , im gonna be upset they didnt work...................:)

here ya go. sorry about that. posting any flicks of me on this website is a big no no. especially my crotch area. hahahah sorry about the mystery.

Guest im not witty

i hate to chime in here and sound like all the other pervs on this board, but honestly i cant get enough of girls talking about their underwear, talk about sex or whatever, i couldnt care less, ive heard it 1000 times, but talk about your underwear and ho boy. lookout.

hah well if thats the case ..naw just kidding . on valentines day me and my friend had a contest to who had the best valentines underwear. i have to admit her lacy material was pretty with good detail and earned some points in the beginning of the day but not as much as my red sheer with black lace and ties on the sides ... first it was a tie but then i won by one vote she lost cuz hers didnt have ties .. hahah sucker

Guest euthana5ia

lacy underwear on girls is so ugly especially the ugly colors...also girls with really really nice underwear are usually skanks. i like the cotton kind or jsut real plain...not all flowery and lacy. lace is so ugly. ugh. really.

Originally posted by euthana5ia

lacy underwear on girls is so ugly especially the ugly colors...also girls with really really nice underwear are usually skanks....

ummm once again another bone head generalization. just because i have beautiful underware doesnt make me a skank. at least i have a man that appreciates the kind of underware that i wear...at least i'm not plain.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

wait till you see me chasing the cats around the house w/ those jawns on my head

:lol: when you come here, you better stay away from my underware drawer....i prefer that you don't wear them on your head nor try them on heshy!

well.....maybe you'd look sexy.....we'll see. you might be an exception.

Originally posted by magali

There is nothing better then having your girlfriend wear some Victoria's Secret lingere.

I gaurantee that having you boyfriend wear some Victoria's Secret lingere will be amusing for YEARS longer...............

Anyway, FUCK THONGS. I ain't flossing my ass for anyone! I find lingere so BORING. I've been desensitized to it by every "sexy" image of girls in the media

They look like doylies for fuck sake!

sexy= PVC hotpants! with fishnets!

but i would really want something that will last me for a long time.

i just like to have new things, especially underwear i toss em after a year or two anyways. but i am very careful about laudering them and they last pretty well. yah i'm supporting the economy! word to good quality, though.

i have a question for the mens, stemming from a conversation with one.

do ya'll prefer the simple designs, next door neighbor girl style or the wanton bad girl style?

it was conveyed to me that the preference was the more simple stuff. but the girls i talked to prefer the lacy fun racy stuff.

Please clarify

and the tie ones are good cuz u can wear(or not) them any way ya like.

Originally posted by dELiSs

well no matter how ghetto i dress i always rock the dope stylish underwear. im in sweats but feel great cuz im sportin my dkny matchin bra and underwear .

yes, i admit, no matter how busted and ugly a girl is dressed, if i noticed the straps of sexy lacy underwear coming up her sides, its still very sexy. :scramble:

Archived