underwear

Guest euthana5ia

Guest euthana5ia

what kind of underwear do you wear...i wear calvin klein girls think that exposing underwear is sexy. dont be misled by the tough guys that were boxers...girls like tight shit. ok. jeez. calvin klein.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

most girls that i know laugh at dudes who wear tight silly underwear. dont believe the hype, that shit is the wack

I prefer boxers, but in the winter I'm known to rock the long underwear bottoms.

On a related note, I like girls wearing those panties with the two little strings on the sides. If you don't know what I'm talking about, take your girl to victoria's secret. See through panties are also dope.

Originally posted by Smart

nothing like the feel of an unfurnished basement...

oh yes.. but only in the summer time. i need some sought of testicular insulation the rest of the year.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by HAL

On a related note, I like girls wearing those panties with the two little strings on the sides.

Especially on baby blue....

tighty whities give no room for the nuts to grow:D iono what im talking about....for some reason girls are more intrigued by boxers....tighty whities get you made fun of alot...its a mystery

aser imma go play that joke on my younger brother now...thanks

well no matter how ghetto i dress i always rock the dope stylish underwear. im in sweats but feel great cuz im sportin my dkny matchin bra and underwear .. oooh yea. and uh i wear boxers when i go to sleep. all about the dr. seuss boxers baby... and yess it is sexy when guys expose a little bit of boxers ... i dont kno why.. but it is

Originally posted by dELiSs

well no matter how ghetto i dress i always rock the dope stylish underwear. im in sweats but feel great cuz im sportin my dkny matchin bra and underwear .. oooh yea. and uh i wear boxers when i go to sleep. all about the dr. seuss boxers baby... and yess it is sexy when guys expose a little bit of boxers ... i dont kno why.. but it is

DA DA DA DAYUM IM IN LOVE WITH YOU

Originally posted by knowlej

both

depends whats clean

but no tighty whities... i like my sperm count

yea i was hella wondering...do tighty whities restrain sperm growth or penis growth?? god damn i got so many questions flowing through my head

okay i'm sorry to say this for all you people who just looove victoria secret. i hate that shit!!! that shit doesnt last long, it snags, and it's just poor quality, and their thongs are fucking thick thongs.

okay i had to just say that. but the thongs, g strings, and bras that i have been rocking lately have been felina's, dkny, and calvin klein's. gotta go with the quality no matter what price it is.

oh yea i also got a bunch of those underwares that tie at the hips and the ones that only tie on one side. those are mad sexy. they make me feel like a wooooman!

well i wear only vickies since it's the only thing i know fits just right. (i'll agree with devillush that they don't last that long, but then i have an excuse to buy more and fall right into their ploy!) plus they have the fun patterns. bikini cut for the day, at work, and g's and thongs on the weekend.

for men, used to like the boxers then i got boy that knows how to wear the briefs and has the junk in the trunk to wear them. ouch i can't get enough. somethin about the ass, and that top elastic band. oh jeez i'm daydreamin again. hmmmmmmmmmmmm:love2:

i wear boxers...i dont know why...but when im drunk and my pants come off (that happenes every time) it's like im wearing shorts....but when those come off...well i could give a shit

so....winter in canada means LONG johns.....cuz it's cold late at night in the yards

Archived