45LIES... dont sleep!

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by RhekOne:

Lies is allmost as good as my friend BORE (who i think Lies bit from!!!)

Whack biter...

-RhekOne.HW.GNF.ARS.ADK

ummm.. that's silly. 45lies used to write bore. how well do you know this 'friend' of yours?

i'm patroling this thread because lies is tight....hes been down atleast 7 years,hes better than you,you suck shit if you talk shit on him,he isnt biting anyone but your girl friends titties,you suck shit,and the bottom line is you all will probably print these photos out and trace them! every one who talks shit on lies is a homosexual and should go back to so-ho and get fucked from behind you bunch of bitches,eat a dick.

FX? are you fucking joking?

The 2nd or 3rd peice I'd ever seen in my life was a Tes peice.Tes was lies in 1995/6 shit.I was pumped I went home and drew for like 5 hours until I had a style like his.He's been clean sence day one and has put in his work.From throw-ups along the GO line to peices that make you say WHY AM I TRYING?

The guys alays down to tell you something and help you along.He comes off a bit odd at times if you don't know him but is a rad fucking guy.

Hearing you silly bitches come up on the net screaming FX BITE FX BITE makes me sick.NONE OF YOU silly hoes on here have half the creativity or skill to pull that off.The only reason any of you are saying that is because your knowledge of the graffiti scene of the world has been learned from jacking the Sorce from your local Chapters and biting the wack shit in it you bitches.I'm laughing at all of you your nothings my left testie has more skill then any of you.

The sad thing is Lies would laugh at this with out really retorting and crushing your weak dreams of looking like CES or SNOW but it would piss him off more towards the graffiti scene.

I'm so sick of the fucking net it's sick your all bitches

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 07-24-2001).]

Originally posted by Frate Raper:

FX? are you fucking joking?

The 2nd or 3rd peice I'd ever seen in my life was a Tes peice.Tes was lies in 1995/6 shit.I was pumped I went home and drew for like 5 hours until I had a style like his.He's been clean sence day one and has put in his work.From throw-ups along the GO line to peices that make you say WHY AM I TRYING?

The guys alays down to tell you something and help you along.He comes off a bit odd at times if you don't know him but is a rad fucking guy.

Hearing you silly bitches come up on the net screaming FX BITE FX BITE makes me sick.NONE OF YOU silly hoes on here have half the creativity or skill to pull that off.The only reason any of you are saying that is because your knowledge of the graffiti scene of the world has been learned from jacking the Sorce from your local Chapters and biting the wack shit in it you bitches.I'm laughing at all of you your nothings my left testie has more skill then any of you.

The sad thing is Lies would laugh at this with out really retorting and crushing your weak dreams of looking like CES or SNOW but it would piss him off more towards the graffiti scene.

I'm so sick of the fucking net it's sick your all bitches

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 07-24-2001).]

exactly.

this kid is way nice with his..

you kno it gets really old hearing so an so bit fx.. so an so bit tits.. if you look at graff as a whole an took every graff thing ever drawn.. i bet you could find 2 of just about anything that look the same.. if u rock hard an u like what you rock.. fuck what the haters think.. if i hear one more .. he writes like ces.. imma fuckin puke..

Guest paintman911
Originally posted by anarky:

this kid is way nice with his..

you kno it gets really old hearing so an so bit fx.. so an so bit tits.. if you look at graff as a whole an took every graff thing ever drawn.. i bet you could find 2 of just about anything that look the same.. if u rock hard an u like what you rock.. fuck what the haters think.. if i hear one more .. he writes like ces.. imma fuckin puke..

ACTULLY, MOST WRITERS I KNOW ARE ORIGINAL. WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN SON WHERE ALL THE GRAFF LOOKS ALIKE. WE GOT ABOUT 100 ALL ORIGINAL NIGGAS IN TEXAS, WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?IT JUST SHOWS HOW MANY OF YALL OUT THERE LOOK JUST LIKE SOME BITING NIGGAS TOO SINCE YOU DEFEND THIS FX WANNA BE NO BODY. 45 POSTS IN A ROW, 45 LIES SAYING THIS "CHOMP CHOMP" BITER DONT OWE CES AND SNOW A THANK YOU LETTER.

------------------

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED BY THUGISH BLACKTONE. IF YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT DISSING ME YALL BETTER APOLOJIZE IN DA MORNING.

Guest paintman911
Originally posted by *DESNT*:

dam, who cares if he did bit it or not, this shit is tight, and he gets up

legal walls are not "getting up". check your "graffiti rules according to hoyle" book and get back at me champ.

I've done a fair bit of illegal work in my day, but apparently you know more about me than I do. Watch your mouth 'cause I've been watching you run your mouth off right from the start. I'm looking really forward to the paintman 911 post. I'm sure you really burn.

Where did you go? At least offer up a response. I'd rather be a labeled a biter than to be accurately described as a simpleton, no talent fuck who will achieve greatness only in his shallow and pathetic dreams. Post your flicks fuck face.

Originally posted by ulcer:

Where did you go? At least offer up a response. I'd rather be a labeled a biter than to be accurately described as a simpleton, no talent fuck who will achieve greatness only in his shallow and pathetic dreams. Post your flicks fuck face.

those type of people always back off when confronted.....these guys talk mad shit...that's all they do, never with anything to back it up.....rock on ulcer

Archived