45LIES... dont sleep!

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by paintman911:

legal walls are not "getting up". check your "graffiti rules according to hoyle" book and get back at me champ.

You're a fucking retard. The legal wall is the way to rock the piece these days. Get the fuck out of the country and into the real world where "chill" spots don't exist anymore.

http://www.drifterdesign.com/images/features/45lies/piece13.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3461/liespring2001.jpg'>

Last time I got arrested both of these were ILLEGAL as were trains the last time I checked.......Paintman watch your a homo please hang yourself.

yet another illegal

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/zzzzzzz.jpg'>

with a grib of shit under his belt thats illegal.

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 08-02-2001).]

..ugh.....man.....why can't doods just shut the fuck up and just

enjoy some visuals...?........

always gotta be unnecessarily critical and shit.....fuckin' shut it....

dood obviously has alot of talent and his painting is pretty fuckin' clean.....

as far as all this legal blahblah....so what.

why even bother to bring it up?

you think lies gives a shit?

go hump your teddy bear.

Originally posted by Blackdeath:

You're a fucking retard. The legal wall is the way to rock the piece these days. Get the fuck out of the country and into the real world where "chill" spots don't exist anymore.

??

If you don't have a place to go paint illegally with minimal hassle then you're not looking hard enough and/ or you're telling too many people about it. There's places in every city where no one goes and no one cares about what goes on there.

And then, of course, there's the rooftop/ highway route.

As for the whole FX thing... this stuff doesn't really look like FX other than the fact that it's Wild Style. If I had to choose anyone it looked like, it's probably be SWET, but that's not saying "biter" that's just saying "similar styles."

And the letter forms often do look alike. Take the colors out of #s 1,3,4 and 5 and the letter choices are practically identical. Not just the same style, the same choices.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by imit:

...illegal walls are shit to me...

That's an impossibly lame thing to say...

(shakes head in disbelief)

That is such a shitty thing to say...

(buries head in hands and realizes that graffiti is dying from the inside out)

------------------

buddha bless you

academic criticism is fair, noticing similarities is fair, feeling that someone's work is overinfluenced by a particular artist is fair, not liking something is fair, having opinions regarding the legality /legitimacy of graffiti is fair as well.

Slandering someone for doing what they love, and making assumtions/insulting their personality is clearly unfair, it's just a low blow, it doesn't take a genius or a tough guy to punch someone in the nuts.

Guest paintman911
Originally posted by Blackdeath:

my bad queer, i didnt know you only painted "chill spots" you fag. graffiti is illegal. a writer paints to break the law. if you want a chill spot, sit on your moms couch with your carbin paper copying sketchs from scribble magazine.

i dont see any FX bites at all. i see similarities with virus and some of the dvs guys but isnt lies from canada?..

influence is influence. i wouldnt call it a bite even though some of his "l"s look like virus's "v"s.

if i have beef with anything its that the first post of pieces and quite a few of the others all look like the same piece with a different fill. theres nothing wrong with having a signature style but some variation would be nice...but who am i?...he doesnt write for me so it doesnt matter.

Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL:

WOW HE IS SO ARTISTIC!!! FUCK ART!! DESTRUCTION MY FRIENDS!! KEEP SHIT RAW.. CANT HANG WITH LEGAL BEAGLES....

yeah cause you can't hang if you don't have your shitty hand up all over the citys mail boxes word life money yo,yo ass best not be reppin yo new iced out no limit gear if it ain't covered in yo stolen paint and krink wut wut wut I'M SO HARD WUT WUT!

Archived