Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest --zeSto--

45LIES... dont sleep!

Recommended Posts

Guest --zeSto--
Guest paintman911

TYPICAL FX BITER. THAT HOPPER LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A CES OR SNOW PEICE IT SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH PLAGERISM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by paintman911:

TYPICAL FX BITER. THAT HOPPER LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A CES OR SNOW PEICE IT SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH PLAGERISM.

 

i thought it looked more like a virus piece...maybe its just the shape of the letters that threw me. not bad tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gotta love 45lies. as for the fx biting comment...his style has been evolving steadily for years...if you saw stuff under his old name youd see the progression, hes definately not biting fx stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kidlugz

man, you guys are such fucking clowns. FX? i grew up watching lies paint and believe me, this guy has more skill in his left nut that most of you could muster from those underdeveloped little minds of yours. the sole reason you say it looks FX is due to his ridiculous obsession with realistic fading. he is a fiend for technical perfection--which in your opinion may not be "real enuff"--but to some, cleanliness does carry some importance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest paintman911

http://www.artcrimes.com/daim/ces021.jpg

http://www.artcrimes.com/daim/ces021.jpg

 

LOOK AT THE SPLASH IN THE BACKGROUND, LOOK AT THE LITTLE ARROWS. LOOK AT THE FLOW AND THE LETTER STRUCTURE. IF YOU CANT SEE HOW BIT THIS LIES IS THEN YOU NEED BETTER GLASSES. IM NOT SAYING THIS KID DOESNT PUT IN WORK OR DO HIS OWN THING, BUT IT IS A SLAP IN THIS BROTHER CES'S FACE IF YOU GONNA SAY THIS GUY ISNT ROBBING HIM BLIND. THE SAME EXACT S, THIS GUY EVEN BENDS HIS L'S THE SAME EXACT WAY AS CES'S C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by st.nick:

all i know is they all look the same. biten or not

 

sure they do...

It's called having style.

Some guys have 100000 and 1 different styles,(think bates)

and others refine and develope one style.

even when he was bore, his style stood out.

 

and the colours... ahhh the colours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck that biting shit. that s is nothing like ces's. Thats bull shit. You spend too much time looking on the internet, finding fx shit, and you get too paranoid. FX is a great crew, but 45 isnt biting. Look at that second flick, that is just incredible. The size is small, so you know he has to be fuckin good to get that precision. Look at the 3d, its just beautiful. nice shit zesto.

 

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/twisty2.jpg'>

Twisty Kat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all im saying is once in a whle he could fuck with the letters.

 

Originally posted by --zeSto--:

sure they do...

It's called having style.

Some guys have 100000 and 1 different styles,(think bates)

and others refine and develope one style.

even when he was bore, his style stood out.

 

and the colours... ahhh the colours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm nice colors.... I like most of it but they kinda remind me of SWET.....i dunno ... hey whats up VROOOOOMER??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by paintman911:

http://www.artcrimes.com/daim/ces021.jpg

http://www.artcrimes.com/daim/ces021.jpg

 

LOOK AT THE SPLASH IN THE BACKGROUND, LOOK AT THE LITTLE ARROWS. LOOK AT THE FLOW AND THE LETTER STRUCTURE. IF YOU CANT SEE HOW BIT THIS LIES IS THEN YOU NEED BETTER GLASSES. IM NOT SAYING THIS KID DOESNT PUT IN WORK OR DO HIS OWN THING, BUT IT IS A SLAP IN THIS BROTHER CES'S FACE IF YOU GONNA SAY THIS GUY ISNT ROBBING HIM BLIND. THE SAME EXACT S, THIS GUY EVEN BENDS HIS L'S THE SAME EXACT WAY AS CES'S C.

 

sorry chief texan but nobody made you judge, jury and executioner. i'd keep my mouth shut or start advertising what it is you push and take on the scrutiny you've thrown lies' way. i'm sure you've got some skeletons in the closet or on hip hop hunk or some dumb shit just like everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

good stuff, no bites. similarities, its a reach if you really want it. but i disagree.

cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo zest i was with him when he did that first sketch at exclusives...who ever called him kid(911) i bet youd bend over super quik to show him whos boss.ehhhhhhhhhhh!45454545454545454545454545454545454545454545

4545454545454545454545455454545645454544545=

45lies izzzzz betta than chu ahhhaahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by --zeSto--:

sure they do...

It's called having style.

Some guys have 100000 and 1 different styles,(think bates)

and others refine and develope one style.

even when he was bore, his style stood out.

 

and the colours... ahhh the colours!

 

i agree 100%

developing a style is what he has done. and i like his pieces. i like everything about them (it)

it is possible to have a unique style and do different pieces. bates is a bad example for you good example for me. bates does all those different pieces but they are ALL bates' style. and i think 99% of people would agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×