FACES OF DEATH...

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

me and some friends rented one sometime ago...the one we rented had something about chicken fighting on it...for some reason that's what had appealed to us.it ended up being one of the shortest segments on the video.it sucked we didn't watch the rest of it.

Ah, the faces of death series is alright but if u want there really macabre stuff try these-

-The Last Savage -" shocking africa"

-Mondo Cane

-This is America

-Traces of death (still my fav.)

i used to know alot of these but ive kind of forgotten them over the years.. those are the ones still standing tho.. any one remeber the museum of death in hollywood?

Hey indiana jones just started!

when i first saw faces of death i coudn't stop laughing..i guess im sick or something..but it was entertaining...half if not more of that shit is rediculously fake...ive seen traces of death..that shit is DOPE..gore doesn't really shock me..cept this one time someone showed me this picture of this guy that snorted a bunch of angel dust and then took broken glass,literally cut off his face,and fed it to his dogs....just thinking about that shit fucks with me...its pretty cool though..heh they were able to get all the pieces of his face back..im sure he's a regular brad pitt now.

did you see the little gurl get hit by a train. she went across the whole screen. i also saw a man jump off a building from a fire. then there was the belly flop off of a 40 ft bridge. but thats when i stoped looking at that shit.

I remember 1. This American looking couple was in a restaurant somewhere in Asia. Anyway, the waiter brought out a live monkey, beat it to death with a hammer, and took the brain out, put it on their plates and they ate it. Quit watchin' after that--

can anyone else substantiate the rumor of the faces of death where they go to the scene of a car wreck in la and there are ofa tags on all the poles leading up to the accident then they get there and there is an ofa throwup on the sound wall behind the accident?

official freeway assasins.

this would be fresh if true.

-jerk182

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Santa Claus

because im way too pussy to ever watch this shit:

please tell in graphic detail some of the shit on the videos.

read above...most of it's fake.

i saw a pretty crazy one on traces of death where there was a demo of what was to hapen to guerilla soldiers when what ever army it was caught them and while the dude was still fully conscience they severed both arms and legs very slowly with a machette and let him bleed to death.

Archived