Phour Genres SUX ASS Burgers

ArfSkINeW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crash!!!!

what to do?

im sitting here with a nice sized money order in my hand and i am wondering "if i get ripped off what is my recourse?" and so im asking here. does anyone (especially mods or people associated with 120z mailorder) know what people should do if they are ripped off? it seems there must be some better way to see what happened to your order than yelling about it on a web forum. does anyone have any productive tips or ways to protect against getting ripped off?

Guest amorphic

If my caps from phourgenres.com don't show up pretty fucking soon I think i'm going to email them until their computer catches on fire and burns down the fucking hole in the wall they call their business. i ordered on march 10.....now it's april 10. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......fuck phourgenres

Guest crash!!!!

what is ceritfied mail with comformation? is there a special label i put on the envelope or do i go to the post office to have it sent a special way? also will a Safeway money order work the same as a post office one? is the post office's more secure? thanks

You have to go inside the PO to get the certified mail and delivery confirmation. It costs more but...

I would suggest the Postal Money Order because people tend to not want to fuck with the FED govt. The post office will then have a record of your MO.

i ordered caps from tools of the trade well.....over a year ago, an i still havent got them:idea: maybe there walking them to my house???

oh well tools of the trade, i highly recommend them there a great buisness:rolleyes:

can you say...SCAM?

if i had seen this thread before i purchased caps from these guys,it would have saved me alot of trouble.i used paypal(so you know they got the loot)over a month ago and never got my stuff.i have sent them email after email asking for some kind of reply as to when my stuff should be shipped out and never heard back.i even left a reply to a thread on puregraffiti's message board(which i think is the same people who run phourgenres)and guess what?my post was deleted.maybe because they have their friends post all this b.s.about how they do good biz they dont want any neg.feedback to appear on the boards...stuff like this is why i hate the internet.give a toy a computer and a scam and let them run with it.....

PG is wack

I wish I would have read this thread before i made my purchase. Nothing at the door. No responses to emails or phone calls. So this is a friendly warning not to bother with this company.

Guest sneak

im not criticising any one here but did u not think it was a tad risky ordering off the internet? especially for graff shit?

Guest railroadjerk

ive never bought anything from pg, but i know that they are a mediocre graffiti site, they dont take their own pictures, and they rip flix off of MANY sites...

so anyone thats had problems with them, file a complaint with the better business bureau, or at least spread the word and keep these guys from ripping other people off...

http://www.bbb.org/bbbcomplaints/Welcome.asp

Originally posted by cebolinha

I dont think they suck at all, in fact they are selling their products the cheapest. Some other sites are over charging like crazy for a small thing such as caps, as much as $11 overcharging for someting I can get a phourgenres.com for way cheaper. Plus I ordered from them , and I got my products. IF your going to believe someone when they say they suck or whatever I think that you should order yourself from them first and see becasue there is allot of people out there hating on them and would like to fuck them over.

peace

he works for pg

• 1 month later...
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by wakassOATH

well my angry typing on their little message board did something i think. even though i prolly wont get anything.. it was fun this is the email i got today.

damn i wished they didnt delete that post i made. it was great

.......................................................................................................

We had nothing to do with toolzofthetrade, I said I would send you your

shit free since we let them advertise on are site. We have been

getting ready for a relaunch of puregraffiti.com and in the mean time got

jacked by an asshole. who was supposed to be sending out orders but infact

keeping the shit for himself.. I am going to send your shit out

anyways, once and for all. I, and all the sites we host would like to

personally thank you for the effort you put into shutting us all down.

Phourgenres.com as of today will be closed, we paid for the server bill

for this month, so the server will run till it hits april 1st, and we

will no longer be able to make the payment, your bad advertising pretty

much killed any orders almost instantly. If you were after shutting us

down you succeeded. All the sites we host will be going down with us

and probably never returning from the costs of keeping their sites

running. Like I said, since everythings gone now I got plenty of time to

send out your shit..

thanks

pg

your welcome PG! i fuking hate you

good job man... they deserve to get shut down if they rip ppl off