Phour Genres SUX ASS Burgers

ArfSkINeW

Originally posted by ArfSkINeW

Nonshalon what the hell are you talking about? you are an idiot. Believe what you want to believe what these 4 genres cats wrote about me cause half of it is bullshit. They were the ones that were mad. Obvisouly cause they went through all that trouble to try to make me look like a retard. If you dont believe what i am saying go ahead and order from them. And making new accounts and shit, what the fuck are you talking about. Man why are so many graffiti writers just plain stupid. Come on the board and talk shit. What i am saying is the truth i am not talkin shit i am warning people DO NOT ORDER FROM PHOUR GENRES! Unless you like to be dicked around like so many others.

I am talking about YOU being an IDIOT. The proof is there, and you can't stand it. Why don't you base your shit on the facts. So, many graffiti writers are just plain stupid? Yea you fit under that category buddy..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the pattern of non-shalon's and cebolinas messages.

ALL promoting pg sites and talking shit on other companies selling supplies. And promoting belton while trashing montana since pg is supposed to be selling belton.

For non-shalon

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.ph...&searchid=29060

For cebolina

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.ph...&searchid=29064

The Games on you

Originally posted by Pistol

Look at the pattern of non-shalon's and cebolinas messages.

ALL promoting pg sites and talking shit on other companies selling supplies. And promoting belton while trashing montana since pg is supposed to be selling belton.

For non-shalon

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.ph...&searchid=29060

For cebolina

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.ph...&searchid=29064

The Games on you

PLEASE GET A LIFE, THIS IS GETTING TO BE SO SAD PISTOL. YOU THINK ANYONE WHO GOT THERE PRODUCTS IS FULL OF SHIT, AND YOU COMPLETLEY OVER LOOK THE NEW MARCH ACCOUNTS MADE RIGHT AFTER ARFSKINEW POSTED. THAT IS WHAT BULLSHIT IS. WE ARE TALKING SHIT ON OTHER STORES? DAMN IS IT JUST ME OR HAS PHOURGENRES.COM BEEN THE ONLY SITE IN DISCUSSION RIGHT NOW. IF YOU ASK ME YOU CARE SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO DRAW BUSINESS TO YOURSELF AT FUCKTHEBUFF.COM WHERE MIGHT I SAY YOU ARE OVER CHARGING. IF YOU DIDN'T ORDER YOU WOULDN'T CARE YOUR JUST BUSY ADVERTISING YOUR OWN STORE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF THE RETARD UP THERE... SO, EVERYONE, IN ALL THIS PISTOL THRASHING, WHAT HE IS REALLY TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU SHOULD BUY YOUR CAPS FROM FUCKTHEBUFF.COM SO LETS ALL GO AND DO THAT NOW!

When I first came in here in the middle of last year I kept on hearing of people getting jacked. I was mad about all the writers thinking they're gonna be getting supplies. I started a thread with recommendations and what not about various graffiti supply stores. I care more about the writers than any fucking site or cash. Go make your money man.

When I first came in here in the middle of last year I kept on hearing of people getting jacked. I was mad about all the writers thinking they're gonna be getting supplies. I started a thread with recommendations and what not about various graffiti supply stores. I care more about the writers than any fucking site or cash. Go make your money man.

that was so sweet, the only reason you reply to like every thread is because your working on the number of posts you have.. and if anyones about the money, its you, keep on overcharging..

With your stickers for like 1.25 for one, but if you buy 5 its only 5 dollars and you save. YOUR ALL ABOUT THE PROFIT, anyone who has printed stickers before knows you are ripping the living shit out of people, for a stupid ass 'FUCK THE BUFF' sticker.

really? cause I ordered a month ago from FUCKTHEBUFF.COM and didn't get shit.. ?????????? yea homeboy, what kind of bussines are YOU running ? Maybe you should lreply to MY e-mails, or you have no time since you are always on a forum talking shit about PG even though you are in their TOPSITES to leech some traffic for your site. Isn't it sad that you hate them so deeply and yet you are a part of one of their services? can you say dick rider? you called me one and shit, turns out you are the only dick ryder here. By the fucking way, you really cant stand it that there might be people out there that back up PG, thats why you insist on bullshitting that we are all PG staff, Hmmmmmmmm how about i do it just like you and say all the names up there, talking shit, are all a creation of pisstol?

you see, everything you say is ALWAYS not backed up by facts, and yet you fucking insist on hallucinating you are right - take a case like this to the courts and who would win??????? FACTS..

oh and yea, im still waiting on my fucking shit i ordered some caps and that gay sticker which i regret... you better not rip me of you fuck.

Well

All I know is I ordered caps off Genres about two weeks ago and they still havent came, and those motherfuckers better come....:mad::heated:

Re: wtf

Originally posted by Asid

....:heated:

uhh.. ok editing your posts? first you say you got your stuff and now you didn't ... ok buddy..

and pistol. ATLEAST YOU SEND THERE STUFF OUT. YEA IT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT WRITERS, YOU DON'T MIND TAKING MORE THAN YOU SHOULD BE FROM THEIR POCKETS, NOW DO YOU?

HAHA you guys are just grasping at shit to try to run my name throughthe mud like pg. haha Those flicks are over 5 years old. Second like I said before Cebolina give me an order number and an e-mail address and then we'll talk until then keep hatin'.

HAHA you guys are just grasping at shit to try to run my name throughthe mud like pg. haha Those flicks are over 5 years old. Second like I said before Cebolina give me an order number and an e-mail address and then we'll talk until then keep hatin'.

more like you try to run shit through the mud to make some more dollars.

um are you blind? is this how you treat your customers? YOU out of everyone else, YOU the one who trys to save people from bad bussines, YOU PISTOL. How about you check your mails like I said 3 times already? 'Stop hating' ??? what is that supposed to mean, I sent you MONEY and I want my shit you fucking dick.

Guest taskone m.d.

yo them niggas stoped replying to me so i droped them a shitty one on tha phone service about how i was my lawer and shit and if i didnt get my order i was going to make this a big thing they got back at me tha next day and said there sending it now i am waiting but fuck them niggas.

Guest taskone m.d.

yo them niggas stoped replying to me so i droped them a shitty one on tha phone service about how i was my lawer and shit and if i didnt get my order i was going to make this a big thing they got back at me tha next day and said there sending it now i am waiting but fuck them niggas.

Guest Wase_137

I don't know about you guys but I received my shit from them. I mean it took over a week to get them but since all this 9/11 bullshit every thing takes longer, oh well. It just seems that that Pistol kid is trying to draw some business to himself. Because why would you need to order tips from them if you sell them yourself? Trust a business management major, shit can be crooked, and especially those people who pretend to have the best business. I think I saw two or three people complaining, and there are more than 3 people that have ordered from PG, so what's the deal with the other hundreds of people? Oh well, I guess this all doesn't matter.........

IM STILL DOWN WITH THE PG

WHEN AT FIRST I STARTED TO READ THIS THREAD I WAS SOMEWHAT CONCERNED BECAUSE I ORDERED CAPS FROM PG. THEY WERENT SHOWING UP AT MY DOOR STEP. I WAS THINKING I WAS ROBBED. I SENT EMAILS TO PG AND THE RESPONSES WERE THERE WAS A DELAY, ITS IN THE MAIL. ABOUT A MONTH WENT BY. FINNALLY LOW AND BEHOLD MY CAPS SHOWED UP. PG RECOGNIZED THERE ERROR FOR DELAY AND MADE UP FOR IT BY SENDING ME SOME EXTRAS, A LITTLE VARIETY PACK. WORD UP. PROPS FOR THAT. I THINK THATS THE BEST THEY CAN DO. I WAS IN NO HURRY FOR THE CAPS I STILL HAD MY RESERVES. SO IN MY OPINION, YA IT SUCKS THEY CAME A LITTLE LATE BUT AT LEAST I GOT MY PRODUCT WITH SOME EXTRA GOODIES. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. I WILL STILL BE A PG CUSTOMER. IM RUNNIN LOW ON NY THINS. PG AINT NO FORTUNE 500 COMPANY SO I DONT EXPECT THINGS QUICK BUT I ALSO DONT EXPECT THINGS TO SHOW UP MAD LATE. ITS ALL JERRY CURL JUICE.

Down To Paint!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived