people that suck live

Vanity

apani b fly- kept bitchin that the crowd wasn't hype.. who's fault was that?

medusa- stopped the music after every verse to say it acapella because we supposedly aren't intelligent enough to understand.

rubberoom- i know they tour a lot, but they bitch a lot and go on all these tangents about drugs, and dont really get into rappin

prime meridian- thought they were too cool for school

del- he's alright w/ hiero, but by himself he goes on all these tangents and spent 10 minutes talking about the xmen movie.

atmosphere- they used to be really good, but now their shows are kinda half assed (thought still better than most)

screwball- i know the show was free and all... but these guys were acting like they hated to be there... and they aren't even very nice on wax.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

haha...im starting to seen abstractRUDE "falling into the crowd"..i still like him though.

people around here say by his new album...for some reason you kinda catch the vibe that he thinks too highly of himself and "his" LA.....

dont know when you saw atmosphere, but ive always been pretty impressed. slug an eyedea together are real good, but slug by himself still has good stage presence.

i thought medusa was fucking great. she was one of the dopest show's id ever seen. granted, this was 4 years ago or so, but still.

abstract rude blows. mood piece was incredible... since then dude has just completely fallen off.

people that are really good (even though you might not think so)

xzibit - dont be fooled, dude is really fucking good live.

the liks - another good live show that you would figure would blow.

sage francis - he makes spoken word not be 'faggy.'

public enemy - their new stuff sucks, but live, its just like 1991 all over again.

dose and why? - if you hate them, you'll hate them regardless, but if not, they are incredible live.

um thats all, time to go shit.

word to xzibit and sage.

xzibit was all geeked cause he was opening for phife.. ha.

i saw medusa last year... i couldnt stand it...

zion i is prety good live, they arent the greatest, musically, but they do live production and ish... kinda cool.

and i've seen atmosphere maybe 8 times, the last few have been kinda wack.. it's ussually just slub, and whoever 'll dj for him. (not to undermine precise or anything).

Guest professor poopatronic

you know, i'm pretty much completely over hip hop these days, but i would kill to see dose live. i wouldn't mind seeing sole again either.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

and just for the record, mr. dibbs is now slugs 'official' dj.

ah.. that would explain the flyers w/ dibbs staring down and slug staring off to the horizon

i couldnt afford the show though :

sorry, but $12 is my limit.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest railroadjerk

ozma was decent...nothing special

you know whoreally blew? me first and the gimmy gimmies (which didnt surprise me at all)...they cut into the misfits set at warped tour, generally pissing everyone off. plus they wear matching hawaiian shirts and cover stupid ass songs. fuck em.

Black Eyed Peas are great live.

But who the hell am I to judge.. i've been to only 3 concerts, because all the dope people go to oahu, not maui.

No Doubt was cool. I saw them when I was about 15. I didnt know shit about mosh pits and got really hurt at the end of the concert. I don't think i'd ever watch them live now though, i'm not feeling the new songs at all. But SpiderWebs, Sunday Morning.. Im Just A girl.. it rocked, it really did.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by boogie hands

fuck all the bitching....i just got back from converge.....amazing fucking coocoo retardedness.....

first hardcore show ive been to in two years.....im happy

if they come through your town dont sleep

i saw converge back in december, they were fucking awesome, but i would say hope conspiracy owned that show.

shitty bands: the get up kids, ozma, distillers, exploited, tsol, lunachicks. (of course those bands suck on recording, so i dono why they wouldn't live)

Archived