COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

canttouch

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i hope you moderators are positive cant touch is not bobobi11. because that was my suspicion from the start. and now with these new posts by cant touch it makes me feel that way even more. make sure cant touch's real screen name on here isn't also carla thaler.

as positive as anyone can be about anything that they cant see being done in person. even if it is, who cares? it doesnt change anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tue skinny

are you talking about me starting off the guestbook mayhem.. yah no problem if not fill me in

yup yup.. & i saw the thread before it was delted yesterday...supporting the cause since 3.2/3 *lol*.. it had me thinking all night..

MARCH 2002 - The Great 12oz. Scandal :D <-- thats a good one dr.dazzle.. i gotta go p now...

Guest fr8lover

watch what you say, shes probably scared enough at whats going on to take note of any "threats" you people may make.

seriously, you guys should not be that surprised about this. this is a public board, the biggest of its kind that im sure gets thousands of hits a day. dont get the idea that ONLY writers could possibly know about this, cool out.

also in her freephoto-i account its pretty interesting that she saved a lot of the portland flix and even like 5 or 6 of ansiqs pieces...weird.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fro8lover, its weird but not that weird...she used the ansiq flicks in the ansiq thread...and the other flicks were used at the only thread that is VERY suspicious. She posted the flicks and wrote..."I cant believe that i'm the only person from portland with a camera"(obsiously looking for people there) its to bad i cant remember tht thread title.

yeah, I was reading more about her 'qualifications' and it seems like she's peddling herself as an 'expert witness'...

So what I noticed is that she STILL is pushing the unified concept of graf/hip hop culture, so she obviously didn't pick up on that

And it seems like she's built her 'photo collection' entirely in the digital realm... I'm finding it harder to believe that she owns a camera...

She also seems to mention her 'data entry' position several times, with pride...

let's have some sympathy, what we're obviously dealing with is an unhappy 30 year old, kinda frumpy and single mother of some pups... she's obviously just making herself into a 'fake expert' in a desperate attempt to gain attention and lead a life where she feels remotely 'in control' of ANYTHING. It's sad really...

OR THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO THINK!

Originally posted by HAL

. I'd probably have more fun if i could walk up to some building downtown on a nice Sunday afternoon and just start painting a piece that 1000's of people will walk past on a daily basis. Listen to music and have people stop and talk to me. That shit would be cool.

we can dream of such days.......

Guest imported_Tesseract

i found the thread

Everything seems weird under this new perspective, howver for the fun of it i cant help quoting...

"I have all the hands but they are at work. I will post them tomorrow."

At work?!?!?!:lol:

Originally posted by HAL

I wouldn't care if all graffiti was legal. I love painting, and I don't do it to think I'm tough or whatever. I'd probably have more fun if i could walk up to some building downtown on a nice Sunday afternoon and just start painting a piece that 1000's of people will walk past on a daily basis. Listen to music and have people stop and talk to me. That shit would be cool.

what does that have to do w/ the price of beans?

for those that think canttouch is the same person as carla or whatever. thats what i said a bit ago but noooooooo.

see what happens, i invest time watching law and order special victims unit,i know what im talking about. im smart

you guys just dont know

i guess its not my field yet

but hey, if carla gets raped and murderd then i can find the killer and maybe ice t will be my partner. yay

Originally posted by seeking innocence

the people that spend all their time in ch. zero, for the most part, are the least active 'writers' on this board.

Ummm no.. that's a bit too much of a generalisation for my liking. You know everyone from Ch. 0 personally do you ? :rolleyes:

she said something like...

before they were on the computer i manually organgized 300 polaroid pictures..

saying it like thats a great feat she has accomplished.

what the hell. i took about that many pictures on one trip to toronto..well ok about 200 picutures but still...

that girl is dumb. if i lived in portland, was not lazy like i am and could easily find her....

i would have no problem with leaving a nasty little letter under her windshield wiper. id even leave a sketch of her name with it.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

Acid-based graffiti net vandal prison

12/17/01

ROBIN FRANZEN

Travis Delon Wallender, the 24-year-old who defaced numerous Southeast

Portland businesses with acid-based graffiti this summer, was sentenced to

two years in prison and must pay his victims more than $14,000 in

restitution, a Multnomah County judge ruled Friday.

Deputy District Attorney MacDaniel Reynolds said Wallender is the first

graffiti vandal he's aware of sentenced under Oregon's repeat property

offender law, which established prison sentences of 13 or 19 months for

offenders with certain prior convictions.

Wallender, who has six prior felony criminal mischief convictions, pleaded

guilty to six felony counts of first-degree criminal mischief Dec. 6 in

connection with the Aug. 15-16 graffiti spree on Southeast Belmont Street

and other Portland graffiti incidents. In exchange, the remaining counts of

an 11-count indictment were dismissed. Onnittelemme voittajia!

Carla Thaler

Association for Portland Progress

208 NW First Avenue

Portland, OR 97209

(503) 224-7383

(503) 224-5041 FAX

carla@portlandprogress.org

you know what, i remember seeing this posted too...

Originally posted by canttouch

No she doesn't...

Its not like she was trying to have any of us killed ....she just wants us in jail....

I absolutely with out a doubt do not agree with showing her personal info on here....

I sure don't want to wake up tomorrow with my name address phone number and place of work posted up for all to see....

Suppose she does have personal info about some of us..(which i doubt, but she could) do you want that personal info all over the place...

Posting her personal info is just asking for ...thats all I'm saying...

suppose someone vandalizes her house or fucks with her or her kids or whatever...it could come back to 12oz...and considerng she didnt break any 12oz rules..she would be constituted a memeber of this site who was not protected by the rules that 12oz has set and enforced on every other thread that broke a rule...

So it can come back on 12oz...thats all I'm trying to point out

dude, im pretty sure if she had any information on me, shed have already called the local police department and they would have already been knocking at my door.

shed do it to us, so we should do it to her. but noone should do anything for a very long time. cause theyll be expecting it.

..so i doubt this is the first time something like this has happened..at least we found out about it this time..

poor &*%#..two fucking years in prison?!

partly because of her?

give out all the information you want! i gave this bitch recipes!!

WOAH

i havent been on the board in like 3 days, come back on to see a little shit hitting the fan....im kinda stupified....geesh

i just wanted to fomally withdraw my offer of being her valentine...considering the evidence i should have no problems getting it overturned...stupid bitch

hmmm other then that i just find this to just suck...and somewhat disheartening...and morally gross

roe

idealisticonerdeadontheroad:(

Guest BROWNer

wow. i haven't been here for a couple days either.

pretty lame. i always saw the name but never really

gave a shit what it was saying. i don't think she ever

came into my threads trying to talk. whatever.

HAL put it nicely. x2.

another day on planet what-the-fuck.

Archived