COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

canttouch

Originally posted by WhenOne

jesus christ is that bologna or nipples?

HAHA. It's 2 am and I'm cracking up.

Those are what I like to call "TJ nipples".

I don't know if anyone has been down there but the nipples on the average stripper in TJ are freakin' huge.

She's an "Expert Witness" of graffiti.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bobobi11

Actually it looks like they are slacking in the buff department these days. I think there anti-graf program is having trouble.

:rolleyes: :lol:

funny thing is i try to do a search on homegirl and the first thread that shows up is Writer Getting Caught On Cops. ha

not sayin nothing but it would be real fucked up if canttouch was Bobobi11 on some Usual Suspect / Donnie Brasco act.

i already signed the guest book...guess she has my ip address oh well not like she can do anything. i live across the country.

anyways im sure by now she has got another name...a stretched theroy...

the dude who found this out has 1 post...maybe she figured she would be caught and decided to change her name..then she would tell on herself that way the name she uses now would be cleared of people thinking she was that same person.

yea probably not but 1 post..just kinda came out of no where.

word.

Originally posted by ?!?!

maybe she figured she would be caught and decided to change her name..then she would tell on herself that way the name she uses now would be cleared of people thinking she was that same person.

hmm very very interesting :idea:

no, the person that discovered it is another 12oz user who didn't want to stir up trouble using their own name... evidence has been presented... it's true.. the 'whistle blower' is to be given pounds, not suspicion.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Whoooohooooo!!! WTF?

It seems that not only she's a fucking spy but she's extremely dumb, using the same addys, url's...looks like she almost wanted her cover blown.

Anyway, i'd like to underline what Smart said. Bobobi, should be banned, if not for violating rules, just for being a doubletalking bitch.

The thing is that banned or not, she (and everyone of her kind) have and will have access on the forums of this site, they can read everything and the rules apply only if they register. So be carefull.

I think that a mod should change the title of this thread into something more direct so everymember will know. ***edit*****edit*****edit

OH you stupid fucking assholes!

This is Smart:

that was uncool to dis the 'one who has your back'

again: this person is known as COOL and it is all good

apologies may be in order, but... on another note...

Hey Tease, she's got some cleavage, eh? Assuming that those are HIS tits...

ok... I'd like to point out that I am ANTI booobobo's banning... but I will change the title... well, I'm not 'anti'... I just don't see what good it is to all get behind the column when the surprise party is blown... (as much as it is, no need to further expose the wound, hint hint!)

Guest imported_Tesseract

True Smart, the thing is that bobobi is already banned in the worst way possible. I doubt that she'll step her mouse in here again to post...she wont have fun...

Originally posted by Smart

Nope, I'm not sure she will be either... she didn't violate any of our rules, mainly, not advertising or discussing theft (or etch)... so... it may be enough that her cover is blown.

We have REPEATEDLY said that you need to guard yourself around here, we have REPEATEDLY stressed that this is an insecure environment.

DON'T SLEEP!

I would still like to see her tits though...

hey smart (although not a fitting name)

any potential detrement to the users of this board be it legal or removal in my opinion constitutes them being banned.

you "repeatedly stressed" people to guard themselves around here. NEWSFLASH!!! idiots arent blowing thier own covers! they are talking about other peoples activity. so dont act like "if you talked you had it coming" because the ones talking usually talking about someone else!!!

you sit there and ban "nigger art" for being a dick and you let someone who is apparently a KEY figure in a anti-graffiti org in a city that gives first offenders 2 years for graffiti stay on. i think you are just trying to seem like some legitimate business minded place so you can try to make some loot when you start "selling caps" or whatever.

anyways, ban the cop and he/she will just use a different screen name....

16v.

Guest imported_Tesseract

no way dude, Portland ITCHES for that shit. she'll/he'll be back... seee... she's really a man... he like his coffee the way he likes his men, plus he likes his donuts cream-filled...

Getting uglyier by the second....blah man, blah

well, I'm gonna ignore your personal attack and ask, why do you think "I" banned Nigger Art... I think the farthest I've ever gone on that issue is declaring his/her name 'not cool'... and I guess, the lesson learned is that, no matter who you are, if you AREN'T A DICK (like you seem to be this early morning) then you won't get banned...

hmmm...

how does that work?

let's review...

DON'T BE A DICK!

Mianly this is about following the rules we lay down, not without reason, and acting AT LEAST your age... we don't dig thieves or etch-vandals, it's our perogative...

let's not forget that this also includes blowing spots/names, yours or others... we leave it to patrol yourselves for the most part, what you reveal is up to YOU, we just dicourage revaling too much...

for what it's worth, I'm sorry your gay lover was a dick and got banned.

:eek:

!

Mianly this is about following the rules we lay down, not without reason, and acting AT LEAST your age... we don't dig thieves or etch-vandals, it's our perogative...

for what it's worth, I'm sorry your gay lover was a dick and got banned.

:eek:

First off dickhead, thieves and etch-vandals are more hardcore than you. WE ARE FUCKING CRIMINALS YOU DIPSHIT. We break the law everyday by writing our names on shit. Well the small percentage of us that actually DO GRAFFITI that are on this lame ass timekiller of a board. "If you dont like it then dont come here" Well frankly its damn good entertainment at work listening to a bunch of idiots talking about people or shit they dont know about.

GRAFFITI IS VANDALISM, WE STEAL OUR SUPPLIES AND WE WRITE ON SHIT BREAK SHIT AND FIGHT. IT IS CALLED "LIVING THE GRAFFITI LIFE" Maybe that is something you dont know about, or maybe you just paint legal walls.

Oh and about the gay lover part, if you were so SMART you would of thought of something better than that.

Maybe you dont know about having your friends back. Or maybe you have no friends.

bobo is a mofo

i always thought she was just some fat ass house wife with no life. now i realise that she/hes a fat ass buff with no life. i dont really understand people like her as much as i guess they dont understand us. there must be absolutely no crime in portland for her to be wasting her time with graffiti. someone must of abused her with a spraycan as a child.

look, I've been trying to go to sleep for 4 hours, and still I get mail and IM's about this... but...

JTF, lemme just say that about this... 'real gangsta ass niggaz don't flex nut because real gangsta ass niggas know they got em'

whatever you do in your real life is your business, I would think YOU of all people would realize this. Whatever you want to do or say online is your business, what you want to say on our site is ours. PERIOD.

How do you know that I'm not an etching/theiving lunatic? Because I don't talk about it online? So, by proxy, those who do it as well, AND talk about it on line are harder than me? Even thought they have cut their careers off at the kneecaps and I live to fight? since '87 I have NEVER painted a legal wall... except maybe this one in florida, but even that's a grey area, so... using your rationale, I'm a sucker because I don't "advertise the graffiti life" all over the internet...

"Does this make sense?" (ala Alan Keyes)

you're right about the 'gay lover' comment, it was weak, and I'm sure most will tell you "out of character"... as I said, I'm tired and now I have ingested 10 beers since this whole shit hit the fan.

hey "smart"

yeah you have your collective priorities straight.

you jump at the chance to delete competitors adverts and thief talk or etch talk, but when people LIE FOR MONTHS TO GAIN ALLIES while really buffing graffiti and fighting to eradicate graff, and you get immunity from the "dont be a dick" rule....

B) Nice knee-jerk reaction by accusing me of being gay. damn, that is a really monumental criticism. you and everyone else with thie cave-man logic have a one track mind and your biggest insult revolves around sexuality. i wish i knew who your tag so i could really call you out.

more than likely the pinacle of YOUR graffiti career is making sure people dont talk about etch or theft on this fuckin message board. meanwhile you allow known law enforcement and graffiti abatement affiliates free range.

nice one..and i hope you dont plan to write SMART as your tags cause thats beef.

16v

yea what i said eariler about dude having 1 post and being her i guess i was wrong...but still how could using your real name stir up trouble or whatever you said... i mean they did a good thing who would fuck with them about that. anywho my bad, just being extra cautious i mean...i really do think taht person will come back and it would make sense they get another name...

"smart" said:

"we leave it to patrol yourselves for the most part, what you reveal is up to YOU, we just dicourage revaling too much... ">>>>>>

you ignored my fuckin point about how people reveal shit about OTHERS. and it is a moderators job to MODERATE to the best of thier ability potentially incriminating information. that should be your responsibility, or at least an "attempt" should be made to keep potential leads off the board.

why in the hell do you OMIT THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OUT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE AGENDA???

tell me this and stop the idiotic mudslinging.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey "smart"

yeah you have your collective priorities straight.

you jump at the chance to delete competitors adverts and thief talk or etch talk, but when people LIE FOR MONTHS TO GAIN ALLIES while really buffing graffiti and fighting to eradicate graff, and you get immunity from the "dont be a dick" rule....

WTF? Where's Seeking when you need him...

ANYWAY... we didn't happen to include a clause discluding "lying for months to gain allies" because that would kill about 90percent of our population. Your issue is not the lying as much as it is with the CONTENT of the lies, and wether or not I am '"smart"...

You argument doesn't hold water... it's like saying "You Warned us about the locusts but never mentioned the flood!"

post hoc ergo propter hoc...

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

[bwhy in the hell do you OMIT THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OUT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE AGENDA??? [/b]

DUDE! MY ADMINISTRATIVE AGENDA????

We have a system in place for this... you think a post reveals 'too much' then you click the "WARN" button under EVERY post... this will send an email to ALL moderators of any particular forum... You can also send personal email asking for the deletion of 'sensetive info' HOWEVER... I fail to see how the statement "what you reveal is up to YOU" leaves me wanting...

if you want me to guard YOUR back then send me a motherfucking check!

Guest imported_Tesseract

I think you overreact there sixteen, i've seen posts edited by moderators many times in the past, and i believe they always protect people from information posted by thirds that may cause them problems. However, i think you're missing smarts point, if you(mr.x) act foolish and post info on your self noone can save you and noone has the authority to edit your stuff UNLESS you're blowing someone elses spot.

Its your call how you handle your stuff.

i thought htis was about the person who has been lying and runs the buffing shit...it seems most of the post are attacking smart. i gathered becuase hte person wasnt banned.

1. what good would banning do, its not very hard to get another username.

2. its not like if they get banned they will go...oh they banned me, they must mean business i think ill stop buffing graffiti.

3. im probably way of subject but oh well.

stop arguing and fuck the buff. yee haw.

Archived