True ghost stories???

Guest TheDictator

Guest TheDictator

a long time ago my mom used to date this guy and he used to build fences and shit for a living. this guy was like yo ill let you stay in my house if you build a fence for me at the house. so he was like cool ill get my girl her kids and her friend well all chill the week or whatever. it was like a gay beach or whatever it was wack... but ne ways like we were all chillin ya know one night and my moms man was like yo whats all those wierd drawing and shit on the wall and shit in the basement like some guy named duke and it was like dukes labatory and a who bunch of other wierd slopy shit ya know. we were all like i dunno prolly some lil kid fuckin around ya know who just drew on the walls.

so the next morning he boyfriends down in the basement and and like he takin the clothes out the dryer or whatever and he said he heard heavy dragin footsteps like right behind him so he looked back nobody was there so he was like what the fuck and ran up stairs locked the basement door. so he called the cops cuz he thought someone broke in right but to bad the cops came or whatever and they were like na the windows was locked and nobody was down there so he like swore he heard them shits and everyone was like aight whatever. so then he started thinkin it might have been something he could see like a ghost and shit and of course everyone was like whatever... and shit ya know and to bad we were all playin cards and shit chillin and like he just bought a brand new cd right so they was like yo pop that in. he poped it in and we was jamin, playin cards and shit right then all of a sudden the cd player cuts off outts no were and were like what the fuck right

and he turned it back on and shit then like it cut off 2 more times and shit and on time it cut off and we heard some shit like in the ceilin over the garage. so the next morning we go out to the garage and shit and this old ass attic door is wide open and shit and there like no ladder or nuttin around it its just wide open and shit so we was like yo whatever ya know i mean. There was no way anyting could have gotten up there unless someone could jump really high or can hang on the ceilin....... i dunno just some wierd shit submit your stories dont bullshit.....i wanna here some true stories..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

"one time"

i had 2 of my homies over,they were "shaaring my bed",i was on a futon with my feet inside my closet.....

all of a sudden this thing grabbed on to my blanket and started tugging it down into my closet floor...scariest shit that has ever happened to me...this thing might have had equal or greater strength than me...it was toying with me...my friends were pretty scared too..they just looked at me in my "tug of war and" started to panic.screaming at me,"whats going on!"well,i felt that if i let go of my blanket,i would die..it stopped after 5 or 6 seconds...

very scary.....

i have more..........

Archived