DONT YOU JUST LOVE 'EM

BurtReynolds

i used to think my graff career would be at its peak when i got to kill an engine, and now i realize what a stupid thought that was, i hit my engine and feel shitty about it 3 years later, and a lot of lessons learned, a train engine should never be hit unless it is passenger. it heats the yard like fuck, where if there was enough time to crank out an engine you probably could have done something beneficial to the freight scene. leave the bombing on the streets trains are a different breed and so are the painters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if you did your homework youd know that SB bombs harder that anyone ive ever meet..and Hindue kills at all aspects of grafitti.....know who your talking about befor you brand them a toy... again no dis its just i hate that everyones always hateing on those fools...[/b]

YOU DONT HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON KIDS THAT JUST CAME OUT.THERE ISNT MUCH HISTORY.

IF SB BOMBS HARDER THAN ANYONE YOU'VE EVER MET, YOU HAVEN'T MET TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT BOMB.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR HOW THOUROUGHLY THEY "KILL" SHIT, IF YOU ACT LIKE A CHUMP, YOU GET TREATED LIKE ONE.

I THINK MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT REPLIED TO THIS TOPIC HAD A BIT OF PERSONAL ISSUES GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE. THATS WHY THERE IS THE "HATING"

Originally posted by strangled corpse:

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR HOW THOUROUGHLY THEY "KILL" SHIT, IF YOU ACT LIKE A CHUMP, YOU GET TREATED LIKE ONE.

I THINK MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT REPLIED TO THIS TOPIC HAD A BIT OF PERSONAL ISSUES GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE. THATS WHY THERE IS THE "HATING"

[/b]

he might not be the hardest bomber ive ever met but hes one of them...im just trying to give credit where credits due...i know alot of people who hate him and will fight him everytime they see him ..but him getting beat up is not my problem nor my bussiness..im done talking about Sb now...

Archived