DONT YOU JUST LOVE 'EM

BurtReynolds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

....horrible.It is also on an old Southern Pacific engine which no longer exist and were some of the dopest looking engines.

Their ignorance speaks more than words.

...toys be toys

actually the thing was already destroyed when paul and sb got it...and its proly not cool still but you dont know them or what there capable of... so it now your being ignorrant...not trying to start internet beef but...if you did your homework youd know that SB bombs harder that anyone ive ever meet..and Hindue kills at all aspects of grafitti.....know who your talking about befor you brand them a toy... again no dis its just i hate that everyones always hateing on those fools...

Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

actually the thing was already destroyed when paul and sb got it...and its proly not cool still but you dont know them or what there capable of... so it now your being ignorrant...not trying to start internet beef but...if you did your homework youd know that SB bombs harder that anyone ive ever meet..and Hindue kills at all aspects of grafitti.....know who your talking about befor you brand them a toy... again no dis its just i hate that everyones always hateing on those fools...

SBone in atlantas been hittin trains for a very long time, longer then your friend im guessing maybe he should of done his homework?

you guys all have a point... but im just sick of people on here saying or posting unneccesary crap that only make people say negitive things about other writers..its just a cycle...someone posts something...someone makes a negitive comment...someone gets defensive... thats how dumbass internet beef starts...it doesnt matter though nothing i say will ever make anything different...i just felt i needed to say this...

[This message has been edited by ruEtbeer (edited 08-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

....horrible.It is also on an old Southern Pacific engine which no longer exist and were some of the dopest looking engines.

Their ignorance speaks more than words.

...toys be toys

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3743/rbesm1.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3743/mutem1.jpg'>

hehehehe..."toys be toys"...

thats funny

VERY VERY SHABBY THOSE TWO LAST NAMES ON THAT 1ST ENGINE IS HORRIBLE... SOME ONE IS FRONTING N BITING FANTA'S BUBLES..ONLY DOIN A SHITTY JOB AT IT.. KEEP THAT SHIT 4 THE STREETS.. NEVERTHELESS ITS JUST MY OPINION .. NOT DISSING BROTHER...

by the WAy.,.who cares if engines get bombed, its all fare game. every thing gets fucked up. its only a machine dont idolize a fucking train engine..haha...and by the way Paul is one of the dopest writers i know, that was nothing compared to what he has done b4.

Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

Yes, SB is already claimed, has been claimed since 1986. Its SB ONE for a reason. SB 1,2,3,4.... Im not tryin to start "internet beef" whatever that is, but the name is claimed. So you see it dosent matter how hard your friend 'bombs' hes writing a name that has been in use for over a decade, particularly on steel. No beef, no hard feeligs..no internet tuff guyism. just the cold hard facts!

As much as i hate "Sick Toy" (SB), i think your foolish. yeah, SB from atl, oooh, hes been writing since 86.. ohhh shit..what about the 2 crews SB.. pretty much suck, but whatever.. oh, and "Suck Boy" id suggest you dont blowup your yard down in San Jo, cause thats about all you can paint down there..

Originally posted by get shot:

As much as i hate "Sick Toy" (SB), i think your foolish. yeah, SB from atl, oooh, hes been writing since 86.. ohhh shit..what about the 2 crews SB.. pretty much suck, but whatever.. oh, and "Suck Boy" id suggest you dont blowup your yard down in San Jo, cause thats about all you can paint down there..

you think im foolish? im not SB...like i sayed twice im just trying to say that its pointless to make a post that is just trying to make people think negitivly on another writer...and i dont care what that fool writes or who hates him...oh and freight are NOT the only thing you can paint in san jo...

Archived