Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BurtReynolds

DONT YOU JUST LOVE 'EM

....horrible.It is also on an old Southern Pacific engine which no longer exist and were some of the dopest looking engines.

Their ignorance speaks more than words.

...toys be toys

Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

....horrible.It is also on an old Southern Pacific engine which no longer exist and were some of the dopest looking engines.

...toys be toys

actually the thing was already destroyed when paul and sb got it...and its proly not cool still but you dont know them or what there capable of... so it now your being ignorrant...not trying to start internet beef but...if you did your homework youd know that SB bombs harder that anyone ive ever meet..and Hindue kills at all aspects of grafitti.....know who your talking about befor you brand them a toy... again no dis its just i hate that everyones always hateing on those fools...

if everyone really just wants to hate on heads for doing engines, then why even post them? don't you think you're giving these guys more attention by making this "evil engine" into a post by itself?

Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

actually the thing was already destroyed when paul and sb got it...and its proly not cool still but you dont know them or what there capable of... so it now your being ignorrant...not trying to start internet beef but...if you did your homework youd know that SB bombs harder that anyone ive ever meet..and Hindue kills at all aspects of grafitti.....know who your talking about befor you brand them a toy... again no dis its just i hate that everyones always hateing on those fools...

SBone in atlantas been hittin trains for a very long time, longer then your friend im guessing maybe he should of done his homework?

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

out of gas, out of road

you guys all have a point... but im just sick of people on here saying or posting unneccesary crap that only make people say negitive things about other writers..its just a cycle...someone posts something...someone makes a negitive comment...someone gets defensive... thats how dumbass internet beef starts...it doesnt matter though nothing i say will ever make anything different...i just felt i needed to say this...

[This message has been edited by ruEtbeer (edited 08-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

...toys be toys

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3743/rbesm1.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3743/mutem1.jpg'>

hehehehe..."toys be toys"...

thats funny

to even say mutes looks like met is fuckin histerical.that new jack met is good and all,

but he's in the minors and mutes is all pro.

heres a dollar.$,buy a clue toy.your name somes it all up.your words smell like my urin

Originally posted by PISS ONE:

that looks like one of mets m's

hahah look it's someone clowning met - and it's not me!!!

VERY VERY SHABBY THOSE TWO LAST NAMES ON THAT 1ST ENGINE IS HORRIBLE... SOME ONE IS FRONTING N BITING FANTA'S BUBLES..ONLY DOIN A SHITTY JOB AT IT.. KEEP THAT SHIT 4 THE STREETS.. NEVERTHELESS ITS JUST MY OPINION .. NOT DISSING BROTHER...

by the WAy.,.who cares if engines get bombed, its all fare game. every thing gets fucked up. its only a machine dont idolize a fucking train engine..haha...and by the way Paul is one of the dopest writers i know, that was nothing compared to what he has done b4.

its not about idolizing engines dood it just brings heat to a yard an then makes it harder for other writers to paint there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this