AROE1/SBF/TUM/X-MEN/

Guest o.g.sofa1

Originally posted by villain

It would seem to me that graff "styles" are more like a field of study. There is NO WAY one single artist can do every single version of a single style. It's just impossible. Sure there have been artists breaking new boundaries and developing whole new styles and then sure it seems like alot of heads start biting.... whatever. I seen the phenomenon w/ Daim and Loomit 3ds all of a sudden everybody and their momma is doing 3d's but I've seen dope writers come out of it like castl. So whatever.

And i don't think graff is about getting up either cause any rich bitch toy can use his allowance from his mommy to get all city status. whooptie fucking doo. sometimes i sacrifice meals to paint. so if that don't make me a writer than fuck ya.

yeah keep it real in graff because as far as form and function goes... function always wins out. Remember graff has a meaning. It has been described as the last bastion of folk art and stuff. All this mainstreaming of graff is perverting it's meaning.... like what happened to punk. It used to mean something and now it's just a bunch of confused and clueless kids running around.

whatever. shit damn.

Aaaaahhhhh, disaffected youth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DRIPONERS

old school 505 heads rock they got the shit on lock down lets see some monolithic flixs that place had the best shit

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by villain

And i don't think graff is about getting up either cause any rich bitch toy can use his allowance from his mommy to get all city status. whooptie fucking doo. sometimes i sacrifice meals to paint. so if that don't make me a writer than fuck ya.

one of the stupidest things I've read on 12oz. Besides the purchasing of fame stupidity, am I to understand it that you buy paint instead of food and you go hungry? Ever heard of RACKING??? Buying paint instead of food doesn't make you a writer, it makes you an idiot.. a hungry idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived