• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest o.g.sofa1

AROE1/SBF/TUM/X-MEN/

Guest amped_up

AERO FROM BOSTON IS FUCKIN NASTY!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE REST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone out there really still care about how "original" someones style is? Who gives a shit? Listen: is he having fun? is he kiiling shit? has been doing it ALL OVER THE USS for years and years? Yes, yes, yes and yes. Of course his letter have been done EVEYONES letters have been done. there is only 26 letters out there. Besides all that the style Aroe has comes from old school Brooklyn niggas he used to admire growing up there, like Sento and shit. Aroe is not some 20 year old new jack that got styles from a magazine. He's been around the east coast, the midwest and the southwest for a minute. If you don't like his shit, so be it, but saying he's "biting" or "jumping on a bandwagon" is stupid, because we are all in a bandwagon. Writing is a bandwagon. Nobody here just started writing out of the blue. This whole idea that as a writer you are this original artisit or whatever is stupid. We all use 3D's and blends, and outlines, and letters, and our names are 3-5 letters... we all do the same thing! Wake up and grow up.

DanBell157269.image.orange2e.jpg

DanBell156896.image.dexter.jpg

DanBell156896.image.badtz.jpg

DanBell155527.image.aroe.gif

Guest KING OF HELL

what can i say. AROE is crew. i have to stand by him. even if he wasnt i would have a real hard time playing critic with his shit. you can sum up MR AROE in one word.. CLASS. he has it, you dont, get bent.

ZELOT .......FLOE HELLIONS 2002.........

aroe always doing his own thing and doing it well... i always like seeing this double sided aroe truck that rolls by my house.. keep on rocking aroe

Guest Ted Wakowski

When I say "aero" I say it like air-o

When I say "aroe" I say it like uh-row

Is this right or what?

Re: AROE$

Originally posted by MR.WENT

HERE'S SOME MORE FOR YOU......CULEROS!!!http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/wentone/aroered.jpg'>

this doesnt really have to do with anything, but does anyone know the origins of those dots where the letters overlap? i bit that shit off wim ktd in like 94 (i was still pretty young then), he was the first one i ever saw do it, im just wondering how far that trick goes back?...

as for aroe, looks pretty solid to me, not my favorite ever but not bad enough to comment on. never seen him up before but the hype-up team says he does a lot, so "props" to aroe.

later.

i don't understand this "bandwagon" everyon is refering to. Is it that when anyone does straight letters that actually have style, you're on the "bandwagon"? That's absolutely ridiculous. i've said it before and i'll say it again: I'd rather see a million people on the "let's have style" bandwagon than i would whatever else people do that you guys call a wagin jumper.

Aroe is good as shit. no bandwagon, just sucker slammin

Guest MRBURNS

AROE

the first time i went to boston, a few years ago. i didnt see shit except i did see a jesse tag on a mailbox which bugged me the fuck out. then, i went back more recently, and this kid had the only rockin rooftop dropped dead in the middle of the city, where shit dont run, and the only fat rooftop on the l train, the kid caught some wreck on ny too..dont sleep. give props when thier due..JAESONE.THE NASTY BOYSSSSS

I remember seeing aroe up when I was just a wee lad...he's always been a writer I've considered dope!!!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i like aroe's stuff

consistancy consistantly

Guest Aroe*ones

All gotta say is I paint in the style and manner that suits me and thats blue collar classic graffiti technique's and methods. I'm just another writer doin his thing in a world packed with so called "WRITERS". I'm way past being concerned with any kinda of scene of who's who's,nameless shit talkers with ego's and knowitallss. I believe i'm in it for the right reasons,alot of people are'nt, i've always respected and been influenced by those that are. Funny ,when i see a post on a writer who's stuff i don't appreciate i just don't look at it. Whats the use of leaving some bullshit remark?

Guess thats the way shit goes, graff is pretty funny sometimes, but i love it ,i'm addicted to it and i'll never stop. I would'nt be where or what i am without it.Peace to all that feel the same.:

Sofa,Went,Size,Stain,Cbie,Boast,Kern,Ast,Gash,Rj,Vault,Keo,Arest,Jesse,Rate,Net,

Zyre,Ams and all my other friends.

AYRO Simple But Fresh*Tum*PI*Xmen*Floe