AROE1/SBF/TUM/X-MEN/

Guest o.g.sofa1

Re: AROE$

Originally posted by MR.WENT

HERE'S SOME MORE FOR YOU......CULEROS!!!http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/wentone/aroered.jpg'>

this doesnt really have to do with anything, but does anyone know the origins of those dots where the letters overlap? i bit that shit off wim ktd in like 94 (i was still pretty young then), he was the first one i ever saw do it, im just wondering how far that trick goes back?...

as for aroe, looks pretty solid to me, not my favorite ever but not bad enough to comment on. never seen him up before but the hype-up team says he does a lot, so "props" to aroe.

later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't understand this "bandwagon" everyon is refering to. Is it that when anyone does straight letters that actually have style, you're on the "bandwagon"? That's absolutely ridiculous. i've said it before and i'll say it again: I'd rather see a million people on the "let's have style" bandwagon than i would whatever else people do that you guys call a wagin jumper.

Aroe is good as shit. no bandwagon, just sucker slammin

Guest MRBURNS

AROE

the first time i went to boston, a few years ago. i didnt see shit except i did see a jesse tag on a mailbox which bugged me the fuck out. then, i went back more recently, and this kid had the only rockin rooftop dropped dead in the middle of the city, where shit dont run, and the only fat rooftop on the l train, the kid caught some wreck on ny too..dont sleep. give props when thier due..JAESONE.THE NASTY BOYSSSSS

Guest Aroe*ones

All gotta say is I paint in the style and manner that suits me and thats blue collar classic graffiti technique's and methods. I'm just another writer doin his thing in a world packed with so called "WRITERS". I'm way past being concerned with any kinda of scene of who's who's,nameless shit talkers with ego's and knowitallss. I believe i'm in it for the right reasons,alot of people are'nt, i've always respected and been influenced by those that are. Funny ,when i see a post on a writer who's stuff i don't appreciate i just don't look at it. Whats the use of leaving some bullshit remark?

Guess thats the way shit goes, graff is pretty funny sometimes, but i love it ,i'm addicted to it and i'll never stop. I would'nt be where or what i am without it.Peace to all that feel the same.:

Sofa,Went,Size,Stain,Cbie,Boast,Kern,Ast,Gash,Rj,Vault,Keo,Arest,Jesse,Rate,Net,

Zyre,Ams and all my other friends.

AYRO Simple But Fresh*Tum*PI*Xmen*Floe

Re: AROE FMR

Originally posted by JESSE JAMES

HOW GAY CAN YOU BE?

SPEWING ANONYMOUS HATE ON THE ONE FRESH ORIGINAL

BECAUSE SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY

WRITES AEROPOSTALE? GO AIRBRUSH SOME GALLOPING

UNICORNS ON A X-TRA SMALL HANES HOODY YOU PETITE

COSMO GUZZLING HOMO-THUG...

CAST YOUR GLANCE AWAY FROM THE REALNESS BEFORE

YOU GET BLASTED BY A OVERDOSE OF EXCESSIVE FLAVOR!

AND FOR THE DOORMAT TALKIN ABOUT ART SCHOOL...

AROE DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE CUS HE TRICKED HIS

SAVINGS ON AN IZOD WARDROBE, SO GET SOME NEW

MATERIAL FAGGOT...

JESSE JAMES...FOR MAJOR RAWNESS...BRONX 2003

WOA JESSE your six shooter is spitting blanks..i refered to aroe as being an art school dork becuse i thought he had went to art school in chicago, i guess i was mistaken...now holster that little pistol of yours before you hurt yourself

Archived