Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AROE1/SBF/TUM/X-MEN/

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o.g.sofa1

AROE SLAYS!

HERES ANOTHER THREAD, I THOUGHT I WOULD DROP SOME GEMS ON YOU.THIS IS ON MY BOY AROE1 WHO IVE BEEN DOWN WITH BEFORE ALOT OF YOU SUCKERS WERE EVEN WRITING,MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS TALK SHIT.TO ME THIS IS REAL GRAFF!!!!!!AND HE GETS BUSY AS FUCK!!!!IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW HES GOING TO SURPASS ALOT OF PEOPLE,HES BLOWING UP AND YOUR NOT!!!JEALOUS MOTHERFUCKERS.ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING UP QUICK TO ME,I GUESS CUZ WERE BOMBERS!!!!WHO DO SHIT SBF/TUMIGHT!!!!!SOFA1:king:

ive seen aroe shit for at least 6-7 years now. and he has always kinda had a bubbleish simple approach to his letters. at LEAST a few years before everyone started working on their funk letters again. kinda stupid to lump him with the rest just because his style has gotten popular, hes prety much stuck with it. (not that i think anyone should stick to ANY style. but aroe has and hes still getting better at it.) Aroe isnt one of my favorite writers but every now and then i see shit id be willing flick which is more than i can say for most. im happy people are doing more funk oriented shit these days. (i would imagine even monsterkids would agree with this, for all your nyc cheerleading seems like you would rather see simple letters of over west coast wildstyles) ive had my fill of tech wildstyles and unreadable california messes. simple but fresh is a good school of thought.

"...and for u idiots to stick up for another male is down right gay...

-monsterkids"

damn im gay.

"u are the same people who when i run into u are all smiles and

giggles like a little school girl and want me to sign ur book, father ur child or whatever it may be...truth of it all is i will have my way with all of u... -monsterkids"

monsterkids will you please have your way with me? wink wink.....

;)

-jerk182

Guest stilborn

aroe's crazier more detailed pieces are better,he should paint technical stuff more often,wuts with the trendy groupies on the jok so hard tho??puts in werk

It's good to see people talking about my good bud aroe regardless because he's been at it longer and more consistently than most writers I know - and sticking to his fresh style.

Jealous toys will be jealous toys, and they'll always talk shit before they even know, and sit there arguing over stupid shit, not to mention name dropping constantly about who's who and this and that bullshit that has nothing to do with bombing...

It is my belief that Aroe's work is at its utmost level of sublime realization. His colorful and unique form of visual poetry is at once beautiful and spellbinding. Through it's graceful presence, I harken back to my days as a schoolboy in London; the crisp crackle of a winter breeze accentuated with wonderous fields of unbridled joy and heartwarming benevolence. Has there ever been a more splendid sight?

Guest o.g.sofa1

AROE/SBF/X-MEN IS BETTER

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE EVEN COMPARING THE TWO,THE ARE SPELLED TOTALLY DIFFERENT.IF YOU NOTICE ALL OF AROES PIECES ARE ILLEGAL,TO ME I THINK THAT AERO YOU POSTED UP IS A GOOD ARTIST THATS IT.HE IS NOT A WRITER,FOOLS DONT KNOW WHAT GRAFF IS.TO ME ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT BOMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!sofa1:D