AROE1/SBF/TUM/X-MEN/

Guest o.g.sofa1

Guest HOST18 DYM

Aroe is straight cool, i like it.. too many people wan compare when they aint even paint! word life dawgberts. Aroe keep rockin...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive seen aroe shit for at least 6-7 years now. and he has always kinda had a bubbleish simple approach to his letters. at LEAST a few years before everyone started working on their funk letters again. kinda stupid to lump him with the rest just because his style has gotten popular, hes prety much stuck with it. (not that i think anyone should stick to ANY style. but aroe has and hes still getting better at it.) Aroe isnt one of my favorite writers but every now and then i see shit id be willing flick which is more than i can say for most. im happy people are doing more funk oriented shit these days. (i would imagine even monsterkids would agree with this, for all your nyc cheerleading seems like you would rather see simple letters of over west coast wildstyles) ive had my fill of tech wildstyles and unreadable california messes. simple but fresh is a good school of thought.

"...and for u idiots to stick up for another male is down right gay...

-monsterkids"

damn im gay.

"u are the same people who when i run into u are all smiles and

giggles like a little school girl and want me to sign ur book, father ur child or whatever it may be...truth of it all is i will have my way with all of u... -monsterkids"

monsterkids will you please have your way with me? wink wink.....

;)

-jerk182

Guest stilborn

aroe's crazier more detailed pieces are better,he should paint technical stuff more often,wuts with the trendy groupies on the jok so hard tho??puts in werk

It's good to see people talking about my good bud aroe regardless because he's been at it longer and more consistently than most writers I know - and sticking to his fresh style.

Jealous toys will be jealous toys, and they'll always talk shit before they even know, and sit there arguing over stupid shit, not to mention name dropping constantly about who's who and this and that bullshit that has nothing to do with bombing...

It is my belief that Aroe's work is at its utmost level of sublime realization. His colorful and unique form of visual poetry is at once beautiful and spellbinding. Through it's graceful presence, I harken back to my days as a schoolboy in London; the crisp crackle of a winter breeze accentuated with wonderous fields of unbridled joy and heartwarming benevolence. Has there ever been a more splendid sight?

Guest o.g.sofa1

AROE/SBF/X-MEN IS BETTER

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE EVEN COMPARING THE TWO,THE ARE SPELLED TOTALLY DIFFERENT.IF YOU NOTICE ALL OF AROES PIECES ARE ILLEGAL,TO ME I THINK THAT AERO YOU POSTED UP IS A GOOD ARTIST THATS IT.HE IS NOT A WRITER,FOOLS DONT KNOW WHAT GRAFF IS.TO ME ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT BOMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!sofa1:D

Guest ASTISM

does anyone out there really still care about how "original" someones style is? Who gives a shit? Listen: is he having fun? is he kiiling shit? has been doing it ALL OVER THE USS for years and years? Yes, yes, yes and yes. Of course his letter have been done EVEYONES letters have been done. there is only 26 letters out there. Besides all that the style Aroe has comes from old school Brooklyn niggas he used to admire growing up there, like Sento and shit. Aroe is not some 20 year old new jack that got styles from a magazine. He's been around the east coast, the midwest and the southwest for a minute. If you don't like his shit, so be it, but saying he's "biting" or "jumping on a bandwagon" is stupid, because we are all in a bandwagon. Writing is a bandwagon. Nobody here just started writing out of the blue. This whole idea that as a writer you are this original artisit or whatever is stupid. We all use 3D's and blends, and outlines, and letters, and our names are 3-5 letters... we all do the same thing! Wake up and grow up.

DanBell157269.image.orange2e.jpg

DanBell156896.image.dexter.jpg

DanBell156896.image.badtz.jpg

DanBell155527.image.aroe.gif

Guest KING OF HELL

what can i say. AROE is crew. i have to stand by him. even if he wasnt i would have a real hard time playing critic with his shit. you can sum up MR AROE in one word.. CLASS. he has it, you dont, get bent.

ZELOT .......FLOE HELLIONS 2002.........

Guest Ted Wakowski

When I say "aero" I say it like air-o

When I say "aroe" I say it like uh-row

Is this right or what?

Archived