Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MoNkEyMaN

San Diego Graff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice!

Nice post cracked.. good to see some flicks gettin posted and less gossipin'. NR holdin it down as usual. We ought to flex a joint prod. sometime....

Guest cool christ

this shit is 110% wack

not original at all

Re: Quit Runnin your lips and post some flicks!

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

Thanks size, Hope I can make out there to NM and hit some steel with you cats one day..

yo, you should e-mail me. i have some things i would like to speak to you about......

erie one chi illa

i was out in san diego back in 96 was it for the hip hop summit ......rock steady battled air force it was fresh...any one else attend..?????

CHICAGOS MOST WANTED

ERIE ONE.....

STYLES UPON STYLES CREW

SUS

SUS

CMW

CMW

SUS

while werk has his highlights down nicely, he's also decided to be another one of the kids who doesn't have a rare style. Between these two i see influences/bites from some of LA's illest. Kosh, Pysa,and Zeser... Still the kid deserves a little credit for being able to pull off these pieces, cus plenty of kids out there are horrible at biting. Plus the color schemes are nice..

yeah alright

if you say so, its all a matter of opinion anyways, and i dont see anyone else posting up flicks other than me and sarifs whats up with that Sandiego? I'll get some more shit scanned soon be on the lookout,

hey sarifs whats up when we gonna hook up

I got some walls to paint!

Direct all hate mail to Robstyle2002@yahoo.com

My post's starting to suck, need flicks, wish i had a scanner cuz this shit would be fucking crazy. What's up with this "KORE" kat? he just came out of nowhere, props, seen his shit from La Jolla 2 El Cajon, he be putting in work, please post his flicks so peeps can get a idea of what i'm talking about, All SD Heads stay up, BCK, OA,MDR,TTBB,SDV,NR,TVC,MDR, and anyone that is NOT tagbang related...

Re: Re: yeah alright

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

Oh shit you are ROBER? Big props for all the damage you did back in the Z krew days...why'd you stop bombing though?

Hit me up through email

Sd.. meaning south dakota or san diego... im from south dakota and i used to write that , only using stock caps.. so my eyes jumped at this post..

wow,,,,,,,to bad nobody on here remembers T.O.T

TAKIN OUT TOYS. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "QUASAR"

NON OF YOU FOOLS CAN FRONT ON THAT.

ORIGINAL SAN DIEGO, LOGAN HEIGHTS

ZARD was rocking way futuristic shit along with QUASAR,

hell even "CRAYONE" came down from frisco to rock the pits.

and some cat named "BUSTER" looked out.

iv'e got clean fliks of all this and plenty more,

I'M TALKING LIKE 1985-86 SHIT.

i remember a production in the logan heights pits that had THOR throwing his hammer at DONALD DUCK his head was "blurred" by the hammer.

i remember "TRAP" yes the same NEW YORK trap that was in style wars that was mentored by "DEZ" ,,, painted on the back of a building

on the tracks next to the airport. (S.D.) THE YEAR WAS 1985!!!!!!!!!

his peice said: "MOST FRESH".

i moved away before i heard of wst, but those dudes are fresh.

in 95 i visited and saw a dope "FOKIS"-"MING" on some wall behind a restaurant.

i remember when JACK IN THE BOX had a clown head at the drive-up window that you had to talk to to order you food.

SAN DIEGO ROCKS!!

BACK IN THE DAY WE USED TO PAINT OUR "WORDS" ON RANDOM SURFACES,,NOWADAYS KIDS "TYPE" THEM ON COMPUTERS.

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by IRON CHEF

BACK IN THE DAY WE USED TO PAINT OUR "WORDS" ON RANDOM SURFACES,,NOWADAYS KIDS "TYPE" THEM ON COMPUTERS.

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

you just typed yours up there though didnt ya

He's talking about the real TOT

and if your from SD and dont know about TOT, formed in 86 then consider yourself a newjack. Some of WST's are from the original TOT..

real heads know........