mr. mang's photo extravaganza

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i also love makros.

the shutter speed for most was less or around 15, i believe. i had some decent light settings at like 4 or 8, but it wouldn't release so i ended up having to guess. that is the reason they are especially bright. i should have messed with the f-stops too though . . .

i wanted to do a lot more of the long exposures, but they didn't work out obviously.

yeah, its hard getting real long exposures in the city, cause there are so many lights... i would blow the f-stop out to 22 or something, you'll be able to get alot longer times like that. probably too long. it might look cool though, cause youd get a couple spots of real bright light, and then a ghosty, vague city image...

seeking/i'll fight you for him

i used to be able to take nice photos like that when i took photo class in school , but now i got a crappy new cheap camera so alack , i cannot

ohh ya , those are really good , i love B&W photos ....in the right circumstances........good work

Guest emothug

Archived