style cliches

Max Powers

Guest imported_b0b

Personally I like that style, but I'm surprised Americans are taking to it, because to me it looks like a Euro style. Anyone else reckon that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is Secret gay, Pinche Puto? I'm 100% heterosexual. Pussy is not my cup of tea.

Let's see the reasons why Secret is better than Tease:

1. He admitted he bites for fun.

2. He admitted he doesn't bomb or get up at all.

3. He admitted that Secret bombs, catches tags, hits spots, etc.

4. What Secret has done in his city in one night is more than Tease will ever do in 3 months.

5. He now bites Vizie, which is better than the other garbage he was painting before.

6. He told my boyfriend "bombing isn't hard"... defitinetly a quote from someone that's never done shit.

Bye bye now...

:)

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Personally I like that style, but I'm surprised Americans are taking to it, because to me it looks like a Euro style. Anyone else reckon that?

Look at all the shit just posted and say that.. I May be wrong but that stuff is all by painted by nyc writers who originated that style. Last I checked nyc was in the states....not europe.......... ;)

Originally posted by Merdle

Look at all the shit just posted and say that.. I May be wrong but that stuff is all by painted by nyc writers who originated that style. Last I checked nyc was in the states....not europe.......... ;)

exactly. That was one of the reasons I posted all that stuff. And keep in mind, that's just the stuff I could grab off the Net (sixcentz.com, at149st.com, tagpage.com, by the way.) People in NYC have been painting in that style for longer than I was able to even show.

Guest L.RonHubbard

I accidentally hit new thread instead of new reply on that last TEASEOTOMY post. that was just supposed to be in here...but all that ghost shit is fabulous,

Originally posted by HAL

Grey has some cool shit.

i remember ouija saying on another thread this

"We're all biting something. I just don't change with the current fad."

wait what?

oh, maybe he was getting back at me for doing his style, i dunno

damn tease... *siiiiiiigh*

do i have to go out and cross out all 3 of your tags? i have told you before that i am down to battle you, and now youre just making this worse for yourself... as if you dont already come across as super toy on this board. i know, this is between you and someone else, but this is fucking retarded. you know how fuking toy you are. just stick to painting once a month (at the same legal spot) and sharing fat chicks with your "boyz." but, dont forget to tell me how good that "poooohsay" is...

baller blocker 08338207

Guest --OhToo--
Originally posted by Fame Whore

less talk, more flicks....

COULDN"T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER

This whole "cliche" style being discussed is pretty cool in my opinion. Fuck all this ball swingin' and shit talkin'. Let's see some more pictures.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Secret

How is Secret gay, Pinche Puto?

nice one genious.

#1 getting heated on the internet is gay

siiiiiigh...

Let's see the reasons why Secret is better than Tease:

1. He admitted he bites for fun.

2. He admitted he doesn't bomb or get up at all.

3. He admitted that Secret bombs, catches tags, hits spots, etc.

4. What Secret has done in his city in one night is more than Tease will ever do in 3 months.

5. He now bites Vizie, which is better than the other garbage he was painting before.

6. He told my boyfriend "bombing isn't hard"... defitinetly a quote from someone that's never done shit.

Bye bye now...

i didnt say i bite for fun, i said i was going to do my name in that style for fun. there is a difference. your silly, im sure you never looked at other writers pieces before, never seen any hands or bombs or anything like that, you just busted out and started writing and are so original right? sure...

doesnt bomb or get up at all? i havent recently, but i have before. and yes you hit shit, but i think most your shit is wack. period. ofcourse thats my opinion. so oh well.

bites vizie? i like vizie's shit yes, if you think my shit resembles his, im flattered. :D ahahaha... but yes i like vizie just like 95% of tha board members....

bombing isnt hard...? well, from my viewpoint, bombing isnt hard in the sense of what your putting up. it takes talent sure, but anyone can do a bubble letter throw...(you need to work on your shit btw..) but besides tha, its all about getting out there.

and im pretty much done argueing with you, its pointless, cuz your not admitting your wrong, which if you go back to the issue at hand, you were wrong from the beginning. laters.

tease

Originally posted by blood & guts

damn tease... *siiiiiiigh*

do i have to go out and cross out all 3 of your tags? i have told you before that i am down to battle you, and now youre just making this worse for yourself... as if you dont already come across as super toy on this board. i know, this is between you and someone else, but this is fucking retarded. you know how fuking toy you are. just stick to painting once a month (at the same legal spot) and sharing fat chicks with your "boyz." but, dont forget to tell me how good that "poooohsay" is... baller blocker 08338207

cross me out? i thought you said thats toyish? lol...

battle me? who you? i know you dont mean piecing, cuz i could burn your 'pieces' with a throw up. you would win at getting up the most, i admit that, but you nor secret can 'burn' me at pieceing. dont lie to yourself. i kept in real on my part, you do tha same...

im toy... for what? not getting up? pssssssssh. toy to me is based on more than that, take in consideration style, cleanlyness, originality, i think that has alot to do with whether or not your a toy.

you got a big ass fucking head for how WACK YOU ARE! i always thought the more you paint, the better you got? so whats your excuse? i swear, you act like your really running shit here, you got one STREET, SOMEWHAT on lock, ...a few blocks long at that, and from the looks of how big your head is, you'd think you were ALLCITY or some shit? what tha fuck is that about?

and the personal blows like "tha same legal spot, shareing fat bitches with your boys, and telling you how good the poooohsay is...." is not needed and you know it, your just looking weak doing that.

see ya around "KING" :rolleyes:

tease<~

Well, I know you only paint once a month, Tease... so I'll give you THREE WEEKS for you to paint your piece. I believe that's more than fair. No excuses. Good luck.

For someone that talks a lot about graffiti, you sure have nothing to show for it...

Originally posted by aederone

stop bitching,..... battle, ......post flics. ...... how hard is that.!?

all in good time playa.... i gotta say what im thinking... not bitching, more like letting um' know...

holla.

tease

Well, I know you only paint once a month, Tease... so I'll give you THREE WEEKS for you to paint your piece. I believe that's more than fair. No excuses. Good luck.

For someone that talks a lot about graffiti, you sure have nothing to show for it...

secret. we shall do this battle thing... at 'tha spot' just let me know when your coming into town, you said something about april. ill be there. and we shall piece and see who is better.

give me three weeks? shit, you should be asking me NOT to paint til then, hoping i dont get better before you get here. no more shit talking, we are better than that, and i think your good peoples, just kinda silly in tha head. :D we'll let our work do the talking...

tease :crazy:

Guest Can you sign my book???

Seeing those RIS cleans,(and pre- cleans) makes me able to forgive all this chatter...Its funny because I just watched Jay and Silent Bob strike Back, you guys ever see it?One of Kevin Smiths best...It has to do with this thread, for real though...

No no... I don't want to wait till April. You go to your spot and I'll go to mine, and we'll post the flicks.... battle 12oz style, haha.

so you can let someone help you with your shit? shiiiiiiiiiit, i think not...

see ya in april :D

teaser:king:

I don't think anyone's EVER helped me with my shit, even though they should at times... anyone I've ever painted with knows that telling me what to do equals my shoe in their ass. I'll be painting alone.

Since my boyfriend should be coming here, I don't think I'll be going to Texas. I know you're dissapointed about not being able to watch my fine ass paint and all, haha. (Being extremely sarcastic)...

I don't think anyone's EVER helped me with my shit, even though they should at times... anyone I've ever painted with knows that telling me what to do equals my shoe in their ass. I'll be painting alone.

Since my boyfriend should be coming here, I don't think I'll be going to Texas. I know you're dissapointed about not being able to watch my fine ass paint and all, haha. (Being extremely sarcastic)...

how dissapointing... get at me on aim if you will... i'd like to talk to you real quick...

tease

aim - ibteaser

Archived