whoa...buff that train

NOVAGIRL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got busted errr... ratted out i should say.... and the place wanted like 3000$ just for a little bit of wall... but somehow i got a cool judge that forwarded my case to a place that was out of buisiness....he said "let sleeping dogs lie" ...

Originally posted by ese

some of you lack a firm grasp of reality.

yeah, i guess i fall into that category..

i did miss the point..

bridges and train cars are a completely different story..i take it back

my lawyer worked out a deal...the charges will be dropped, so not to worry...

there is no way in hell that the railway or police would allow me to buff the fr8s myself...the cars rolled away as we were put in cuffs...unfortunately i didn't get the flicks or the numbers...

i just wanted to know if the amount leonard collins told the police was correct...seven grand a car...because they based the felony criminal mischief charges on what LEONARD COLLINS claimed...the 7 grand a car made me a felon and for that i'm pissed...

needless to say the fr8s will most likely NEVER get buffed...just a lot of bullshit and whatnot...so let'em roll baby...

so does anyone know where i can find info on train buffin costs...i just want to know if the felony charges were really necessary...

:D

Guest TrustEvil

According to very reliable sources (ie: railcops and shop workers) it costs $1400 to repaint one side of a boxcar....now keep in mind this is a grossly exaggerated cost, but the railworkers are unionized and get $25 an hour to buff your pathetic graffiti....

So, $7000 is WAY OUT OF LINE....that is a complete bullshit amount Leonard Collins pulled out of his hat.

You will not get to repaint it yourself, even though I'm sure you could do a much better job than some lazy ass worker. However, if they do try and stick you with that full bill, DEMAND to see a written estimate of the cost AS WELL as comparable contracts the railco. has done in the past...that will really piss them off because you will be exposing the fact that their paintjobs are thoroughly inflated and they are nothing but corporate pigs.

I know everything.....so go play with your beef kazoo!

Guest HESHIANDET

heres the deal:

im good in bed:p if you get my drift.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

heres the deal:

im good in bed:p if you get my drift.

son you've got yourself a deal...i accept

:yum: :eek:

court is monday wish me luck...huh luck...that's funny

Guest L.RonHubbard

why are you actin like a slut on this message board?? Is that the job of all women, or are you just a groupie??

yes mr. hubbard you have revealed my plan to dominate this website using my slut groupie powers...you are getting veeeery horny...

obviously i don't speak for all women...are you speakin on the behalf of all buttheads?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

now do YOU happen to know the cost to buff a boxcar...

You Tell 'em, NOVAGIRL

BTW, that bit about the cops trespassing won't fly here in Texas. In order for trespassing to occur, the police would have had to be off duty and not in performance of their official dooties. Arresting "trespassers" and "vandals" on railroad property is just like arresting trespassers and vandals in somebody's back yard. Even the bulls can "pursue a suspect" off railroad property if he attempts to flee and avoid arrest. As a matter of fact, in Texas we have a bunch of laws written in 1876 after Reconstruction ended (by decree of the U.S. Congress) that radically changed Texas culture. From the mid-1860's til 1876, parts or all of Texas were under martial law and controlled by Union forces headquartered in Galveston, at that time Texas' largest city and port. From 1866 to 1876, Texas was under Reconstruction. Any Southern white man who had borne arms for the Confederacy was not permitted to vote (but blacks who had served as a Confederate soldier could still do so) and consequently the Republicans and the Radical Republican Party dominated Texas politics, with only carpet-baggin' Yankees and black men being able to vote. The Democratic Party (the party of slavery, and the South) was rendered completely ineffectual. Women could not vote at all, of course.

When Reconstruction ended, the Democratic Party sprang up out of it's grave and swept the 1876 elections. Governor (U.S. Army General) E.J. Davis REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE ELECTION and refused to vacate the Capitol building in Austin. He wired Washington, D.C. for troops. The Texas militia, mostly consisting of former Confederate soldiers, actually attacked the Capitol in Austin. A three-day gunbattle erupted, during which the militia brought up small cannon and fired at the Capitol building, but doing only minor damage. On the third day, Gen. Davis and his supporters ran out of ammunition, and surrendered. They were marched out of Austin at bayonet point, with their hands raised. Thousands of Texans lined the streets cheering, many wearing Confederate uniform parts--coats, hats, etc.

The legislature covened and wrote a new State Constitution and all new laws. IN AN EFFORT TO CURB THE POWER OF THE KU KLUX KLAN, it was made legal to use deadly force during the hours of darkness against any attacker who committed or attempted to commit murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, theft, cattle rustling, attempted arson (cross lighting) and "malicious mischief," such as breaking the windows out of a house, or painting threats on one's house or barn.

So---nighttime graffitti commandos, be careful in Texas. If some yay-hoo shoots and kills you during the hours of darkness in Texas, he probably won't even get a night in jail. Any sort of law breaking at all is extremely dangerous in Texas, but at night time, "YOU ARE FAIR GAME." And that is no bullshit. So y'all be careful down here, LOL.

here's the verdict

DAMN don't mess with texas...

court today was swell...i got all charges withdrawn and i didn't have to pay court fees...awesome...i didn't even get charged with any summary shits...

my friend and i had to pay a combined amount of which the railway complied...a hell of a lot less than seven grand a car...

ahhhhhh...the sigh of relief...now back to business as usual...:D

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

why are you actin like a slut on this message board?? Is that the job of all women, or are you just a groupie??

ahh yes..another intelligent man

NOVA...so happy to hear court went a-ok..

woohoo!! i'll dedicate my day off sick to gettin outta legal bullshit!

drinks on me :)

The Majesty of the Justice Courts

Ah, Lady Justice, she's blind, but excruciatingly fair. Congrats on beating the rap. I'm lifting a shot of paisano and L-J as I type! I believe it was Winston Churchill who said, "There is nothing quite as exhilarating as being shot at--and missed." Kudos!

Guest JoeHatesCops

theyre this kid that was on my basketball team that was a railfan and wanted to grow up and work on trains, he said the reason some trians never get buffed, is because, not every yard has the supplies to paint over, and some trains dont get out to the buffing yards enough, i dont know how accurate this information is.

Originally posted by SeYnO9

hey, dont be a fool offer to reapaint the whole shit on your own the whole train wouldnt even come close 2 fukkin 100 bucks, use that cheap white paint u use to buff shit for a production, get cha boys 2 help you out and paint! shit you could get it done in less than an hours with 3 other people! Man that beats paying 7k

Yo Im with SeYnO9 do it ya self SHIT Ill help ya do it for that handjob...

Shit toss in some skully and Ill do the whole damn thing....;)

Originally posted by deformatron

hey Nova: how did you get caught? If you feel like it would be giving away to many details dont bother, but i was just wondering.

glad to share...the lay-up was heated...everyone got greedy...leonard collins rolled up to assist the on coming engine to pick up the line...he saw us...we ran...he ran...blah blah blah...pain in my ass...

you see kiddies a certain king fr8 dude, who shall remain nameless, saw all our shit rollin to his lay-ups pre-crushed...so many other heads caught on and we decided to hit'em earlier on the weekdays to gain the advantage...bad mistake...greed will get you caught...

• 2 weeks later...

THE ANSWER IS HERE

The actual price in Canada for a buffing job on Train is 700. I talked to my Transit commisoner and he said "well DESIRED I hope u didn't paint one of my trains....U know they do cost a hefty fee" I replyed Well make some trains for which we can paint" he said" If we did that Canadas train system would look close 2 the ghetto...." blah blah so he went on finally I asked "so why was 700 choosen for fixing damages?"

He replyed -"if u look over there there is a sign which states 500 for breaking and entry to private prop( that money is later used for cleanning inside of Tranist system and paying staff) and another 200 Is For the actual hands on buffing of trains.

well I FOrfilled your answer....hope it helps ps keep painting trains

lets set a date for the hand job;) Im a big boy....

hope u know how 2 work it....it would be a shame if u didnt .

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

who knows how much it costs to buff one side of a boxcar and a hopper...and who gets that loot

a certain railworker named LEONARD COLLINS told the cops it costs $7000 per car and because of LEONARD COLLINS i'm facing a felony...so to make a long story short i need to know or need to be pointed in the right direction to find this info...ya know for court and shit...

legitimate sources would be nice cause my lawyer just doesn't understand the railways...

help would be reciprocated with handjobs...thanks and

DIE LEONARD COLLINS DIE

when i got caught painting trains the cops told me it was gonna cost $3000 -$4000 to paint over this little throwie my friend did that was maybe 5 feet long and 3 feet high.... the cops said that they would send me the bill for getting the graffiti in a month and its been a year and a half now and they never sent me a bill.. so dont worry about it they'll forget.. the same thing happened to some other friends of mine..

i was at a party a couple weeks ago and this buffin cost came up there..con said a csx railcop had told him, straight up, it cost $100 to buff a side of a train, $200 if you go over the letters.

i think the bottom line is ..it costs whatever the fuck they want it to.

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

they are gonna drop the charges...all i had to do pay a restitution...the lawyer arranged that at the preliminary...but i have another court date comin up to offically drop the charges...

i just wanted to know in case the railway dudes try to pull shit...so no one knows how much train buffin costs?

if you're in VA, need information on a lawyer...if he's good with your case could you give me some info. my aim is graffito. if you dont have aim i'll give you my email.

think about this:

If a train cost $7000 to buff, you take that number and multiply it by nearly every single box-car, tanker, hopper, etc in North america, and you have enough money to repay the fucking deficit. Or buy a small country. They are not going to repaint cars, just numbers if the damage is that bad. If i was you (which i am glad i wasn't because I wouldn't have been caught in the first place) then i would have offered to paint over what i did. Or kick that mother fucking worker in the balls and bounced.

There is no reason to get caught painting freights use your brain and know your surroundings, pick older ones if you have to, because that might just hold up in court.

about your lawyer, sounds like he hardly did his job, fire that mother fucker and talk to someone who has used an attourney before in a vandilism related case, you might have some more luck. Now that people know you paint trains it is in your best interest to be as carefull as you can in the yards, maybe make some friends that work there?

fuk what a novel (you'd beter not get caught again):D good luck!

What I always found interesting is that, if you don't paint over the numbers on a train, and you used a good quality paint like Rustoleum, the legal definition of "damage" can only refer to aesthetics, since you have applied additional rustproofing to the car which will keep it from rusting longer. Where is the "damage"? You actually helped. I doubt it would fly in court...but I'd love to see someone try it anyway.

Archived