CAPS LOCK

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY CAPS LOCK, THAN DONT READ MY SHIT. THIS IS HOW I WRITE (HANDWRITING). I WRITE IN ALL CAPS IN REAL LIFE, AND I DO IT ON THE COMP. ITS THE ONLY PIECE OF STYLE I CAN BRING WITH ME TO THE COMP. IF IT OFFENDS YOU, OR ITS TOO HARD TO READ THAN DONT READ IT. MOST THE SHIT I SAY IS POINTLESS ANYWAYS, SO DONT READ IT.

TKANKS

-KON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think this is good example of the state of graff. people are trying to do something "different" like typing in all caps and spelling with K instead of C, to distiunguish themselves, or posting random pictures or pop icons, all in a vain attempt distinguish themselves, not realizing that they're just copying someone else's originality to the point of being trite. in graff, these same type of people are the ones biting the latest styles to be the first person doing it in their neighboorhood. if people just had something interesting to say, they wouldn't need to post stupid shit.

maybe i'm wrong. my friends tell me i'm way too analytical sometimes.

thats retarded. people say i talk fast in person...

from now on im gonna type like this..

(read really fast) hey hows it going guys. (again read real fast) today was a good day. (still fast) yea its been good.

Guest KONFLIKT

ONE QUES?

WHY DOES IT BOTHER EVERYBODY SO MUCH?

IT SEEMS JUST AS EASY TO READ AS lower case letters

ITS JUST CAPS. WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE CAPS.

IM CRYING FOR CAPS, HE HAS NO FRIENDS!

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

YOU KIDS MUST SPEND TOOOOOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMP. IF YOU GET DECIBLES OUT OF LETTERS!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

hahah yes....when your typing it caps it feels like your yelling like an obnoxious child....iono...i spend about 5 hours a day on the comp...and when people talk (on AIM for example)...to emphasize or yell...its in caps

Guest KONFLIKT

DO YOU REALIZE?

5 HOURS A DAY!!! YOU KNOW YOU COULD BECOME SOMETHING BY PRACTICING 5 HOURS A DAY. SHIT BE A BETTER WRITER. DONT TELL ME YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON THE COMP THAN WRITING!?! IF THIS IS TRUE THAN YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO BE YELLING AT MY WEAK LITTLE SOLE!! J.K. BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU REALLY SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON THE COMP? DID YOU START OUT ON 12OZ, THAN YOUR LIFE JUST WENT TO HELL? IF SO I BETTER STRAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE CUZ I DONT WANT TO BE A COMP. FIEND!!!

Re: DO YOU REALIZE?

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

5 HOURS A DAY!!! YOU KNOW YOU COULD BECOME SOMETHING BY PRACTICING 5 HOURS A DAY. SHIT BE A BETTER WRITER. DONT TELL ME YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON THE COMP THAN WRITING!?! IF THIS IS TRUE THAN YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO BE YELLING AT MY WEAK LITTLE SOLE!! J.K. BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU REALLY SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON THE COMP? DID YOU START OUT ON 12OZ, THAN YOUR LIFE JUST WENT TO HELL? IF SO I BETTER STRAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE CUZ I DONT WANT TO BE A COMP. FIEND!!!

i used to be out writing more untill i got caught...so im chilling a bit now...havent bushopped or bombbed in 2 weeks

Archived